2500 FUT Dr Rahal (Hairline Repair)

HARIRI

Hairline is looking good. I would not do anything on your mid scalp......looks fine without anything and if you want to use nanogen, looks very natural and super dense.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

I agree the midscalp is looking pretty good without the nanogen, and with it your hair looks as dense as it gets really. I can understand the hair-greed and that drive for perfection, though. :D

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Sean, Yes I wont touch any thinning area for now. I will schedule for a surgery in July 2013 with Dr. Feriduni to remove my ex low hairline plugs that im shaving frequently to place them into my side thin scars plus scar revision of my old scar at the back of my head and whatever comes from the scar strip will be used into my temple points if possible. Thats it. Ah and the secret of my application is i use an empty Toppik bottle with the spray applicator and fill it with nanogen fibre instead :-). I really wish Nanogen one day produce their own spray applicator. Its very useful for hairline.

@Orlhair, Thanks for the good words.

@MattJ, Yeah I agree with you. Its all about perfection. Damn that hair greed thing. Its like a virus haha. Although Dr. Rahal estimated that i may need 1500 grafts for the midscalp if it stayed this level in the future. However Im not going to do it. I will just wait and see whats coming in the coming years up to 2015. For now, Im pissed of with my low hairline plugs and want to get rid of them as Im not able to comb my hair backward as I always did before.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

What is your natural Norwood level? It is hard to tell based on your current pics.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks SugarHighs. I'm thinking about it all the time. I'm just waiting for the preliminary results of Replicel mid of April. If they were positive I would wait, if not I may do another strip session plus scar revision with Rahal in 2013. However with Nanogen I feel so confident and not worried of some imperfections.

Spanker, My father is NW6 and my mother side is NW4. I hope that I'm a NW4, Fingers crossed.

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Here are my 8 months post OP photos. This time my hair is really naturally dry and no concealers applied at all in these pictures. I feel so confident now. Nobody looks at my hairline in a weird way plus I stopped applying Nanogen on my hairline, I only apply it sometimes on my crown as you can say a bit thinning. I still try to grow my hair more to able it to comb it backward but still its not dense enough. However I'm getting along with the Ceasar style :D

DSC07079.jpg.bc63fd3e491b8aa407e0b2ea3559b242.jpg

DSC07080.jpg.af0708272e801935c2e849ac16ce35f8.jpg

DSC07081.jpg.1e2228aa6e5223208a637a64c61a648e.jpg

DSC07083.jpg.a4b6d60554efb8147a5d5ed8bc6b180b.jpg

DSC07084.jpg.ec393994cee992e57c9a94cdfe46f0e2.jpg

DSC07085.jpg.82363c68d104352647e431c8ce2ee368.jpg

My Hair Treatments:

Thanks Slickers. Im happy so far but when I comb my hair backwards I noticed that My right side is thinner than left side which is unusual. Dr. Rahal told me to wait more time to see the final outcome. I hope my both hairline sides will be balanced in density at the one year post op mark.

My Hair Treatments:

Levaris, Thanks, your FUE work is fantastic. Bisanga worked you well. No doubt he is to me the best FUE surgeon in this industry.

@Sean, Thanks. You are being famous in the bald truth talk forum. It written "I still think the best method would be FUE for the first cm or 2 then Replicel behind. It remains to be seen of course. I'm thinking kind of along the lines of the FUE Sean had done with Dr. Rahal. Replicel could probably keep the rest of the hair for him"... Check comment #839 at Replicel thread under cutting/edge Future Treatments Replicel - Page 84 - Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community :-)

My Hair Treatments:

Hariri your a lucky guy and blessed with thick hair. Can't wait to see your next update.

btw, I had no idea about that in the other forum lol. I know I tried posting my update on that forum but it wouldn't let me over there for some reason even after I emailed the moderator. So, I am :o that people are mentioning me over there. I guess word spreads quickly lol. Thanks for the heads up.

HARIRI,

Your hair grows rapidly and looks amazingly good. The elevation of the hair line by Dr. Rahall was a brilliant move and works to your advantage.

A punch removal of the lower hairline grafts will eliminate completely the need to shave them. The extraction of follicular unit hair leave a tiny small circular scar that heals in about a week and fades away in approximately two month.

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning everybody..

I just took some morning pictures before having shower with my hair dry combed back without any gel or finishing products as requested by many members. You can now have a clearer look at my hairline and compare it to my pre-op which is combed backward as well. I'm happy with the results however I noticed that my left side is fuller than my right side. Is it a normal thing at 8 months post op? Pls Share your opinion.

DSC07163.jpg.27b7c537ace42692ea908c68083f4a38.jpg

DSC07164.jpg.a3b757479fd6daf6fef196f68a085651.jpg

DSC07176.jpg.1d3fdf00aeef72420da9260a9ce7b86a.jpg

DSC07170.jpg.729f3432f7a84ee9474e780f32b9f153.jpg

DSC07168.jpg.0036ab775fc313b1a9d810154a87d4c6.jpg

My Hair Treatments:

You still have more time yet Hariri and should even out.

Looking good, question is will we ever see those eyes? ;)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Spex, thanks for the words and enthusiasm. Patience is all what it takes, I still refer to this thread to keep my hopes high http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/147837-patience.html .

Chrisdave. Thanks, About my eyes Im hiding them because there are 5 in our company following the forum so Im a bit worried that they will find out about me. There is no shame about it but its uncomfortable when they keep on telling other ladies at work that Im the HARIRI lol.

Orlhair1, Im glad to hear that, it will make me feel normal because ever since the hair thinning period started, my right side is weaker than my left side so I thought it affected somehow in my hair transplant growth phase. I thought Stingray has the same issue with Bisanga.

My Hair Treatments:

• 2 weeks later...

Hariri,

Since I'm currently chatting with you on IM, I thought I'd chime in on your topic and offer my congratulations as well. Your hair looks terrific, even without Nanogen.

How is the scar looking now that it had more of a chance to heal?

You still have several more months which will include some new growth, healing and additional thickening. Thanks for keeping this community posted on your progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

Mr. Bill. Thanks for the good words. I appreciate your contribution to my thread. I will keep them updated 10 months post op hopefully. Keep up the good work, wishing for more international surgeons to be recommended especially Europe and Asia. :D

Anouar, Bro I hope things are doing fine with you, I guess you already one year post op now with Rahal. Thanks a lot for introducing me to a great surgeon like Rahal, without your guidance and advice I wouldnt be ended up on his chair. I would have been on H&W's or SMG's chair. Please post your one year post op photos soon. Your hairline really inspired me and wish to follow your path of growth. God bless you brother :)

My Hair Treatments:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello HTN members, Its beautiful Friday and I was in the mood to take some photos. From now and on I would be taking pics of my hairline with my hair combed backward as it will show the real growth because with ceasar style it wont give a clear picture.of my transplanted area (The Hairline).. Im happy with the growth however still I can notice my right side is thinner than left. I will just wait 2 months more to see if my right side will dense more. Looking forward to hear your comments guys ;)

DSC07235.jpg.bf52a3b4d300a12058e354a64f3fcdf4.jpg

DSC07236.jpg.ee9f680f66ee9aad5c3d33ad6bca0304.jpg

DSC07237.jpg.0536d531c3a4692d692f6420ae1ff36e.jpg

My Hair Treatments: