2500 FUT Dr Rahal (Hairline Repair)

HARIRI

Lookin good Hariri!!! Def keep letting it grow....nice coverage!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everybody. I just took one camera shot last night under flash to show the progress, I feel that this FEB I got lucky because its growing up fast. Im going to do post set of photos by 7 months post OP. I just attached one photo for an idea of the fast progress I had this month. :D

DSC06841.jpg.72320bc4483ebb91d4ffac89f9f6440b.jpg

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

What's going on with the 2cm area in the immediate front of your hairline, going the length of the hairline? I see a lot of stubble...

Did you have former grafts removed? Are you shaving them down?

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Thanks Everybody for the encouragement. Corvettester, glad to see you in my thread. I have answered that question in one of my replies in this thread but I will say it again. The hairs I'm shaving are the bad HT grafts from my previous surgeon which I'm planning to FUE out next summer with Dr. Feriduni. Dr. Rahal was wise to higher my hairline for giving me a mature look and save my grafts for other thinning areas. So yes I'm shaving them everyday, I make it part of my daily life regime like shaving my moustache and beard :-)

NewHairPlease. I didn't feel like flying all the way to Ottawa for just a scar revision and FUE out the grafts under my hairline and implanting them into my thin side scars, its really tiring. It looked like a not complicated procedure so I chosed one of the recommended Docs in the forum in Europe to perform it since its only 6 hours away from home (Dr. Feriduni). However I had a very good generous offer from Dr. Rahal but turned it down due to the distance. I may go to Dr. Rahal in the future if I needed any hair transplant FUE job for my mid scalp or crown.

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thanks Everybody for the encouragement. Corvettester, glad to see you in my thread. I have answered that question in one of my replies in this thread but I will say it again. The hairs I'm shaving are the bad HT grafts from my previous surgeon which I'm planning to FUE out this summer with Dr. Feriduni. Dr. Rahal was wise to higher my hairline for giving me a mature look and save my grafts for other thinning areas. So yes I'm shaving them everyday, I make it part of my daily life regime like shaving my moustache and beard :-)

Hariri

Why are you not going back to Dr Rahal?

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

NewHairPlease. I didn't feel like flying all the way to Ottawa for just a scar revision and FUE out the grafts under my hairline and implanting them into my thin side scars, its really tiring. It looked like a not complicated procedure so I chosed one of the recommended Docs in the forum in Europe to perform it since its only 6 hours away from home (Dr. Feriduni). However I had a very good generous offer from Dr. Rahal but turned it down due to the distance. I may go to Dr. Rahal in the future if I needed any hair transplant FUE job for my mid scalp or crown.

Good for u...good luck!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Looks outstanding, even under bright sunlight! Dr. Rahal can't miss.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Yeah, I agree. I always thank God for finding a doc like him. I was so desperate after my 1st Bad HT and losing 2000 valueable grafts with a weird scar at the back of my head. I thought I would live with concealers for the rest of my life. Thanks for HTN especially, without this forum I would never knew about Rahal, H&W or SMG. Thanks RC WEST. You cant imagine how much im comfortable living under my real skin. Concealer became optional to me. I feel a normal human now, just waiting for sorting out my scar issue. Rahal is the KING of HT.

My Hair Treatments:

• 3 weeks later...

Today was a bit cloudy so the pictures were taken under diffuse sun light. I believe things are going well, I know I have a bit of thinning in mid scalp but I'm hoping for Replicel to reach for a solution, however the area is very easy to conceal with Nanogen unlike hairline which was a nightmare to me before the surgery. My scar is well covered now and probably by this summer's scar revision OP with Dr. Rahal next year as it will get thinner. Check it out guys, also advice me a strategy for future HT plans.

DSC06953.jpg.cc70cfd48041f63e7d8aa3b42aa6e20a.jpg

DSC06954.jpg.24fe899dd1e915a31e62f1e39b78e160.jpg

DSC06964.jpg.1864cbe839d69dbaaf736c46fcca3672.jpg

DSC06955.jpg.9ab5e27c45457c6f00e24bb9022b43b5.jpg

DSC06956.jpg.6d26e670e5cb73f402721114fb7c2a59.jpg

DSC06957.jpg.11de11af97844c9bd50e3fec252ec9c3.jpg

DSC06958.jpg.aaf09ba4f6b1f89a48eb22e13f0736cc.jpg

DSC06963.jpg.ce437882c3e9cd64a1ceb3135ff6154e.jpg

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

Looks great! I know you chose grafts rather than a full scar revision this time, but it seems like your hair covers it at that length. Midscalp ain't looking bad at all.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hariri, do you have any nanogen on in those pics or no? Your hair and the donor area looks great. I think it's a substantial improvement. I agree with Matt, it seem your hairs cover the scar at that length. You got thick hair, I wouldn't wanna do anything to the midscalp right now esp if you can get away with nanogen. 7 months, it's looking great.

Thanks everyone for contribution....

@ Matt J, You are correct, I choosed grafts as I wanted to solve the bad hairline job issue however next summer 2013, it would be a scar revision plus FUE out the low bad hairline grafts and would try to get use of any grafts extracted from the strip to plant it into my temple points and side thin scars. Im afraid to use them into my midscalp because i may suffer permanent shockloss of some of my remaining hairs. So i will leave it to Replicel or a future FUE session with Rahal or Bisanga or Lorenzo or Feriduni if lost hope.

@ Sean, Yes I agree with you, its very risky to touch these areas while there are native hairs around so I will wait more maybe 2 years. Im blessed for being middle eastern as we mostly have thick hair, its pain in the ass to style but seems works well in HT :-). I will post two photos with Nanogen on my hair later.

@ Levaris, haha thats a big compliment here. Thank you.

@ Dutch, I admit two years ago Propecia restored fully my crown and midscalp (SWEAR). But after 9 months use i started to have sexual problems, it affected me so much that my wife started to think im cheating on her hahaha. So I quitted it and sticked to rogaine (Minoxidil 5%) and Saw Palmetto 500mg daily and YESSS, Im waiting on fire for Replicel. Im watching the bald truth show by spencer kobren hoping for exciting news. Im on the newsletter of Replicel and Histogen.

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

Sean, Im posting here two photos of me with Nanogen on. Its really a life saver. Check it out :D

DSC06967.jpg.69aaf0529a4c5bf7167d67837d5390d5.jpg

DSC06968.jpg.3fdffe92eb076b4727ab0d251a977d46.jpg

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

Sean, Im posting here two photos of me with Nanogen on. Its really a life saver. Check it out :D

Hariri, bro I think you should say goodbye to hair transplants. It looks natural. It looks dense as hell! I wouldn't touch the midscalp area at all man, seriously. Save the trouble from any future surgeries man. It looks really solid really good with the nanogen. Unreal. Did you use the pump bottle to apply it? I was using toppik but after hearing so much about nanogen, I might just switch over.