Incredible 5 month result from Dr. Carman

It's been just under 5 months and I'm blown away by the results thus far. Even if there was no more growth and the hairs didn't thicken up (which they will) I'd be happy.

Months 2-3.5 were very tough, waiting and nit knowing is an awful feeling. Now I look in the mirror and can't believe it....I had roughly 1320 fu's put in. Dr. Carman delivers and then some.

2.5.jpg.d01448530781164941074f221e5a2aa9.jpg

3.jpg.f9d7c4001e901de088bb7d6d43533c56.jpg

5monthsB.jpg.7e65ce3e759df09d24a72b010989fc4f.jpg

I'm glad you've made it through the doldrums. They can be nasty. Do you have, or can you take, new photos with your hairline brushed upward? Your before pics show the hair up but your 5 month pic has the hair brushed forward over the hairline. Brushing the hair up will allow for a better comparison.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm glad you've made it through the doldrums. They can be nasty. Do you have, or can you take, new photos with your hairline brushed upward? Your before pics show the hair up but your 5 month pic has the hair brushed forward over the hairline. Brushing the hair up will allow for a better comparison.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations.

It already is brushed upwards....scout's honor:) In all of the photos I brushed my hair straight upwards about 3-4 times, cause I wanted 100% honest pics, the flash and the background is the same too. My hair is a little longer in the first two photos, but that's not why it looks so much denser. The hairs have just totally grown in!

Also, my hair is very thick and curly, and brushing it upwards didn't change how dense it looked, especially since it's not that long in the last photo.

Very nice. Hopefully, you will get some contued improvement over the next 6 months. I have observed that often patients with very early growth reach their final results earlier (8-9 months) compared to those with more delayed growth ( 12-14 months).

Looks great! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You are in the early stages of a home run of a procedure! You have great growth for 5 months. It looks like more than 1320. Stay on meds or get on them if you aren't already on them. It's very much worth it. You have a lot of hair left.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D