1600 FUT tricho Dr Rahal (repairing Bosley mistake)

Looking good........you can barely see the scar......I was really surprised how quickly mine disappeared after my HT.........the combination of a top surgeon and fast growing hair makes a big difference.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1

Very nice work!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 3 weeks later...

I got to say that your Bosley work wasn't the worst. It wasn't great - but I've seen much worse. The good thing is is that you went to Dr. Rahal for the repair. I think you are looking right where you need to be for one month. Be patient - you've got a long road ahead of you..

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi ihatebosely21,

I had a procedure done before as well and my closure and results were not fantastic either. I too learned more after my first HT than before. It's easy to get mislead in this world. I have also decided on going with Dr. Rahal and am very excited to be a patient in his chair soon. I was just wondering if you are able to post any (or direct me if you already have) recent pics and comment on how you feel the procedure has gone for you. Thanks

• 5 months later...

lol great user name. what a bounch of hacks! u will look considerably better and ur scar shud greatly improve. but, I would come to terms that you will be lose quite a bit more hair if ur needing this much this early in life.

im a NW5 and had more hair then you did at 25 and I lost most of it by 35. I would look to doing FUE as you lose it along the way cause u cant keep goin into that scar for future treatments.

I would look to get on fin or dut if u can stand the sexual side effects.

• 9 months later...