Hair loss in Washington

Hey everyone

Im just wondering if anyone has had any hair transplants done in Washington state? Im 23 years old and my hair has slowly been thinning and receding for the past 3 years or so. Im looking for any advice because i can't stand it how everyone has to point out my balding and make me feel twice my age. So i figured it would be better to deal with the problem now rather than later. I've been researching some places and im interested in checking out the Gabel Center.

I agree with Jotronic...get on meds to slow down your hair loss. The Gabel Center has produced some nice results. You can search Dr. Gabel on this website and you will see some good results. You should also RESEARCH a lot and not be so prone to just stay in your state for a HT as many of us have traveled quite far to get our procedure done.

Hey NDC:

As goes the famous quote "Prevention is better than Cure". Initially try Rogane and or Propecia to see if they can produce some results to you. It could take almost 6 months to get to know if it is working. If later on you decide that a transplant is necessary, you can go with it.

Good Luck !

Yes, definitely try the meds as suggested and get your hairloss stabilized. You may even regrow some hair with the meds but even if you don't you almost definitely will slow down the loss or stop it and the health of your native hair will improve.. Dr. Gablel is a great choice. Just above the boarder to your north is Hassan & Wong which would be another great choice.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1