4 month update Dr Rogers

johnboy2011

So, my 4 month has just passed and its been a very interesting period.

The hair started growing after on 4th week which was one week after most of the hairs shed.

Slowly but surely the hair begin to sprout out - at first mainly on the bottom of the hair line and then at the top of the temples. Not much was growing in between though so it meant I had to start shaving the bottom hairs so as not to look obvious I've had something done.

I have been very conscious of not showing the hairline so have had to use cover up as redness of the skin has stayed with me for a long time. It is starting to go now and has virtually dissappeared on the left side.

The photo does not do justice to the amount of hair that has grown as the hair is very fine at this stage but you can see at the top of the temples how its starting to fill in and thicken up.

I believe I am a 3rd of the way through the growing phase of my new hair so I am very excited as to the potential result given whats sprouted in 4 months. There are lots of stubble under neath the soft hair so it gives me encouragement there is still plenty to come through.

So, all in all I'm very happy with the progress so far and I'll post another pic on month 5.

JB

5b32d0a51dc2c_hairpic4months.jpg.e0610cfba30d2a715aa5fcca10caf981.jpg

Edited by johnboy2011
made a mistake