Great Experience with Dr. Konior

Yogo

I am 14 months post op from a 2,600 graft hairline restoration with Dr. Konior and could not be more thrilled. I am 48 years old and have been losing my hair since my very early 20s. I still cannot believe what I see every time I look inthe mirror.

My biggest concern was detectablility and I discussed this at length with Dr. Konior. He listened and took extra care to use small grafts during the surgery. I bascically "hid" for 2 weeks after the surgery and when I returned to work, no one noticed a thing. I looked just as I did before surgery. From that point forward, it was a breeze. After about 2.5 months, the hair started slowly growing back in and every haircut looked better and better. The amazing thing is no one really noticed and I get tickled with the comments that I receive, like, "Have you lost weight?", "Nice Haircut"!, "You look younger!" and on and on.

5b32d043d55e7_pre(1).JPG.b1d8851aca4cba90782919b0417d9ce2.JPG

5b32d043ec545_post(1).JPG.64682f1c89375b7c8d4c4c8d6b730d75.JPG

5b32d0440e5c4_post(2).JPG.b282e8b97b0b4c4c25620ee8850f266e.JPG

Dr Konior is excellent..I had a nice long consult with him..In the end I decided to go with Dr Rahal, however, I still love Dr Koniors work!!

THIS MAY BE HIS GREATEST RESULT IVE EVER SEEN, and one of the greatest I have ever seen period!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I had two HTs with Dr. Konior and I was easily able to go back to work after two weeks with no one noticing a thing. He completely transformed me and made my decision to go the HT route the right one. Congrats to you, Yogo. You look great.

Tao

You are right, Dr Konior completley transformed you!! He is an excellent surgeon..I could not have been more impressed with him..his personal skills are unbelievable! He answered so many of my questions. I felt like he was one of my best friends, not just a doctor.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Yogo,

Beautiful result! Of course, that's no surprise given Dr. Konior did the work.

Congratulations!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I have realised recently of just how impressive Dr Konior work is and this is another fine example.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.