2065 grafts FUE Dr Keser

Gatsu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing FUE work. I have been following his results on belli capelli forum. Outstanding work and too much coverage with few grafts. Too bad he wasn't accepted to be recommended in the network :-(

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Slickers,

Dr. Keser wasn't approved for recommendation due to several concerns he chose to let go unaddressed on this forum. The fact that physicians recommended by this community pay a sponsorship fee is no secret. In fact, it's clearly laid out on our physicians standards page. However, much like an ivy league university who accepts only the brightest students, we accept only qualified physicians who prove to meet our high standards for recommendation. Students accepted by an ivy league university know and understand when they're applying that if they're accepted, there's a tuition. Likewise, physicians applying to be considered for recommendation are well aware of the sponsorship fee if they are selected. Dr. Keser was well aware of both our high standards and sponsorship fees the whole time he was being considered.

FYI, we recently heard from Dr. Keser in January who said he is thankful that he was considerered for potential recommendation and is interested in being reconsidered once he has a larger staff who can handle the amount of additional patients he'd regularly receive from our community and can properly respond to online inquiries, questions, comments and concerns. It had nothing to do with sponsorship fees.

Regards,

Bill

Gatsu, that's an amazing result so far and it's only going to get better. You have great yield so far. This is especially when considering only 2065 grafts were used and covered a good frontal portion of of your scalp with some hairline lowering/high density establishment. Seems to frame your face really well and it looks very even. How long did this procedure take? I have read that Dr. Keser uses a manual punch and does only a certain set of grafts a day. Can't wait to see the next update and congrats.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again from Spain!!!

Just one question, which caliber of hair you have???

And at the same time if you can post some new pictures please!!!:rolleyes:

Thank you in advance

Great results Gatsu, thanks a lot for the updates.

I think it's pretty impressive that even one month later you didn't have any shock loss around the grafts, from your post timeline it seems that started happening somewhere between 1 month and 9 weeks for you. I know everyone's different, but it's still good news to me that the "downtime" can occur later rather than sooner.

Edited by egowaffle7

• 1 month later...

Hey!

Thank you for all then nice comments. im starting to see the end results and im really thrilled:).

The procedure took 3-4days. he ony does around 600grafts a day to ensure good growth.

posting some new pictures in very strong light. wet and dry hair.

img1748pm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img1750w.jpg

img1751g.jpg

img1752pq.jpg

img1755c.jpg

img1758p.jpg

img1760kn.jpg

thanks a lot for the update gatsu. what's great is that the area of hair growth in your latest pics seems to conform exactly to the new hairline of the immediate post-op pics. congrats on the result. i'm going in less than one month and your thread's given me more confidence.

Holy cow, Gatsu! How did I miss this one? Yours is one of the most dense FUE results I've seen. Looks like your doc achieved ultra dense packing AND terrific yield (and a beautiful layout), which is no small feat with FUE. Congrats and thanks for posting.

Are Dr. Teser's before/after patient photos available for viewing somewhere? It says on hnis web site that Turkish regulations don't permit publishing them on the site.

• 4 weeks later...