2065 grafts FUE Dr Keser

Gatsu

Hello!

Just had a HT done by Dr Keser and i figured i would share it with you.

Im to lazy to write evertyhing about me and and the experience but i had a great trip and i can only say good things about Dr Keser and the team.

They treated me very well and really took the time to make sure i was happy. Dr Keser is a great surgeon and i felt safe and confident during the whole procedure.

Im 25 years old and i know that i probably will have to do another HT in the future and my expectations are realistic, I have a good donor and have about 3000grafts left .

As for the moment im not loosing any hair and my hairloss has been stable for a couple of years.

Pre Op

img1ci.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Left side

img2jx.jpg

right side. we discovered that i loost more hair on the right side.

img3um.jpg

img5g.jpg

Donor

img6f.jpg

img8i.jpg

Post-Op

img11t.jpg

img14d.jpg

img17l.jpg

img27l.jpg

Grafts (big pile are 2,smaler pile3-4or and the rest 1or)

img1154h.jpg

10 Days later

Donor

img1315a.jpg

img1301ll.jpg

img1289fx.jpg

img1329x.jpg

As you can se my hair have started growing. im in my 3 week and i havent experienced any shock-loss yet. it will probably start soon.

I will keep you posted!

Edited by Gatsu

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatsu,

Congratulations on the procedure! The work looks great, and I believe this is going to be a very nice result when fully matured. I hope you'll keep us updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Now that is some clean, refined FUE work there. Good luck growing!

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Gatsu,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Keser. If you don't mind my asking, who was taking the photos?

The work does indeed look very clean and I wish you all the best in obtaining the head of hair you deserve,

Bill

P.S. Many of the photos appear to have a name associated with them. If this is your first or last name, for your own protection, I recommend renaming the images and reuploading them.

Gatsu,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Keser. If you don't mind my asking, who was taking the photos?

The work does indeed look very clean and I wish you all the best in obtaining the head of hair you deserve,

Bill

P.S. Many of the photos appear to have a name associated with them. If this is your first or last name, for your own protection, I recommend renaming the images and reuploading them.

Thank you Bill!

Not at all. Dr Keser and his assistent took all the photos except the "10 days pre op" photos wich i took myself. I alsow took the photo of the grafts myself..

Oh. i didnt notice, thnx for the heads up!..

Looks REALLY good thus far...very clean work...keep us updated...congrats!!!

The design looks awesome. So long as you have a good yield, this is going to be a game changer in regard to your appearance.

However, I have to admit that I'm a little worried due to your age. You could very well lose a significant more amount of hair. If you only have 3,000 grafts left, as you mentioned, that would be a cause for concern in my opinion. I would not have gone so aggressive in the hairline and temples.

Let's just hope you have more than 3,000 grafts left in the donor area and that you don't lose anymore hair. Are you on Propecia?

Either way, the work looks super clean and I think you're in for a killer result.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

corvettester - if you compare the area what was covered by his HT with your own HT which looks similar to me then you have used with your procedures 1000 more grafts. Your donor area isn't endless too and your are quite young too :) yea we have to take the note that you have had strip surgery but anyways you have had already 2 strips and that's not good in my opinion either.

I have looked in different forums so many patients surgery pictures over 2-3 last years and to me seems dr Keser uses on the same area less grafts than any other docs and this is only good. I haven't seen any bad results by dr Keser and i even haven't seen any bad comments about him and if i'm going to have my own ht surgery done in the future then i probably choose dr Keser myself too.

Gatsu - please keep us updated. I'd like to see your final outcome. Happy growth :)

This kind of transplant on a 25-year-old kid scares me. And if he really thinks he's not still losing hair, he's kidding himself.

Dont think i dont know the risks of doing a HT in this age. I know that i will loose more hair and i know what the outcome can be. But hey, i thought about it for a long time and its something i decided to do.

I know that i probably will have to do another HT in the future and i know that need to start take Propecia. I dont know if i have more then 3000 grafts left ,thats something i need to find out. Reason i havent started with Propecia yet is that im afriad om the side effects..

I feel great over the HT and im happy about it., I will continue to post..

Edited by Gatsu

I agree he is young, but there are clinics that are recommended on this site being just as aggressive or worse when it comes to ethics,,,

I dont see how we can start being critical from a clinic that is not recommended until we start taking care of our own backyard!!!

One month and it doesnt look like you hardly shed anything! Lucky guy!

Dude, get on propecia. You still have tons of good hair to save. Don't let the side effect fear mongering get to you.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group