Dr. TRUE - Dense Hairline FUT - 1,998 Grafts: 4 Months

Another early developer here - Dr. True did an initial follicular unit hair transplant procedure to restore density and contour to this patient's hairline. 1,998 follicular units were transplanted consisting of 666 singles, 1189 doubles, and 143 threes - a total of 3,473 hairs.

1707_Page_1.jpg

1707_Page_2.jpg

1707_Page_3.jpg

1707_Page_4.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Orangehair,

Nice early growth. I love the way T & D present their work: very professional. Or is that down to you, makes no odds...

Do you have any pre op prior to planting?

Any donor scar pics?

I know I'm low on the NW scale but I wish I had this thick whispy type hair opposed to coarse flat hair, it makes for a better result in my opinion.

Really pleased for this guy, still got another year on the clock to mature through: excellent.

Jessie

Looking great. Were any native hairs cut in the recipient area before planting? In any case, the patient is fortunate to experience early growth.

Orange,

Looks like this patient is experiencing some exciting early growth. Looks great. Nicely done.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

the transplanted hair is not the same color and looks weak and funny shape aldo it's only 4 months.

Your computer pics must look different than mine! I think it looks great!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website