Dr Bisinga

Volvic

From what i know he has never been interested in being reccomended,even though he does strip he is most well known for his amazing fue and with this forum being a bit biased towards strip maybe its not the right fit,just my opinion.

Volvic,

Dr. Bisinga was approached some time ago about possible recommendation and did not follow through with the initial evaluation process.

Dr. Feriduni, in my opinion, is a fantastic surgeon and I believe his FUE (follicular unit extraction) work is absolutely first-class. I'd highly recommend consulting with his clinic.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Bisanga didn't continue the initial evaluation process asked by the network or maybe didn't agree to pay the membership fee as he is already a member in two others (hair loss experience and hairsite).

Dr. Feriduni is a great Doc too, But Dr. Bisanga has better reputation in FUE especially and he is located in the heart of the Belgian Capital (Brussels). My choice would be definitely Bisanga without looking back.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I have met both the rep for Bisanga, Steve as well as the doc himself and i found both of them honest, down to earth and upfront with opinions and views which is what we are after.

Would highly recommend meeting with Steve at least as he has a wealth of experience surrounding HTs

Dont get me wrong, this forum is a wonderful source of information and many of the worlds best docs are here. From the patients perspective there is probably no better way to learn about ht's and interact with fellow patients and docs, etc. However, it does cost money for the docs to be on here. A doc doesn't necessarily need to be on all of the forums to get his name out there and as Hariri said, Dr Bisanga is on at least 2 other forums. I've had 2 hts with him and I can say that at any given time he is booked solid 3 months in advance or more. He does check his email and speaks English as well as French and other languages. In fact his UK rep Stephen is also fluent in Italian. Having said that, I do wish Dr B was on this forum because he is a great guy and we would all benefit from interacting with him and seeing more of his work.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Dr. Bisanga didn't continue the initial evaluation process asked by the network or maybe didn't agree to pay the membership fee as he is already a member in two others (hair loss experience and hairsite).

Dr. Feriduni is a great Doc too, But Dr. Bisanga has better reputation in FUE especially and he is located in the heart of the Belgian Capital (Brussels). My choice would be definitely Bisanga without looking back.

It costs the doctors money to be recommended on here? That's kind of troubling.

Conflict of interest, no?

SugarHighs,

It's no secret that recommended doctors contribute a monthly sponsorship fee. This is disclosed here.

How this online community is funded. Those surgeons who are carefully reviewed and chosen for recommendation on this site contribute a monthly fee to co-sponsor this online community and display their before and after photos, videos and contact information.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Whether recommended or not, Dr. Bisanga has a great reputation on the forum and there are a lot of really nice results reported here and I have seen his results on another forum as well.

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUT 6/14/11 - 3048 grafts

Surgery - Dr. Ron Shapiro FUE 1/28/13 & 1/29/13 - 1513 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/orlhair1