is Hair Replacement 100% undetectable? YES!!!

MFI

Hi everyone, I'd just like to offer a few tips when going down the road of Non- Surgical hair replacement..

I think the reason why so many find this difficult comes down to a few simple factors..

Base design.. Your either using the incorrect base for your requirements or the density is to thick, When dealing with hair systems less is always more! Many Lace units fail not only because the base fraying, but more due to the face that the Glue always remains Sticky and this attracts dirt to the front hairline-Not to mention Seepage through the base?

The Adhesive..To Many clients this is a BIG issue myself included, Most individuals should use Special bio Glue which washes off with Warm water which means no harsh scalp irritation or solvents,Infact it's that Chemically inert you can eat it! This Adhesive is PERFECT for daily wear and is made for our Super Thin Bio Bases, It Takes under 5 minutes to Remove/Wash and re-Attach!!

Too Many people have had bad Exp with Companies exploiting them in there time of need!!!

Look...Hair replacement should be hard, It's Only hair tied or Looped on to a Base membrane, As long as your Base and Hair Quality are of a decent standard you should'nt be able to notice.

clarke10.jpg.13a3341bea305b70b38403bc388fac9c.jpg

clarke12.jpg.ba4e83bc970c42a19be285f03977a0b1.jpg

Edited by Future_HT_Doc
Removed promotional content

hi ppl i m from india ,recently i came accross dis clinic here dats dealing in hair systems. this is their website which has details of diff basesplz scroll down ders a table)

RICHFEEL: - TRICHOLOGY CENTRE - HAIR CAMOUFLAGE

i cant understand wich 1 is gud,,,,,,,,i wud like d one dat is durable as well as undetectable.........

plz help also plz tell me if system life dat dey hav mentioned , does d system last dat long,coz i hav heard lace material doesnt last long

Complete,

From your initial post, it appears as if you work for this hair replacement company. Please keep in mind that while patients utilizing hair replacement systems are welcomed and encouraged to share their results, our community is not a place for unsolicited promotion.

Therefore, I've removed some of the web addresses from your post and ask the following: please identify your affiliation with the company in your discussion forum signature and do not create any additional posts of a promotional nature. You're more than welcome to participate in the forums and answer questions about hair replacement systems, but only within the realm of our (agreed upon) terms of service.

Please contact me if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guys,

Please keep in mind that our community does not host outside, promotional links. Let's keep the discussion on topic and avoid the endorsements or the thread will be closed. Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...