"HT Surgeons are Weirder than Funeral Directors"

Well, I call myself a vet on here and hopefully it is justified. I've met a bunch of em and had a buncha work DONE by em'. And I'm guessing here, but I'm pretty sure HT doctors have even stranger personalities than most Funeral Directors, Vacuum Cleaner Salesmen, Weather Anchormen, and Glass Blowers.

The old plug hacks were especially eccentric: CP Chambers prided himself on appearing on Oprah but in person he was syruppy sweet on the surface but damn vicious when made to be accountable (not telling how many unsuspecting guys he butchered for good money).

I met Edmund Griffin in Atlanta and found him to be extremely polite and professional but slightly flamboyant. It surprises me he didnt end up in Beverly Hills.

Ive met quite a number of other physicians on the East Coast and they all have something in common. I cant place it but its a convergence of having an interest in appearances, wanting to participate in a relatively easier aspect of medicine, and in the case of many HT doctors, just not being very good physicians. A bunch of them are osteopaths. They all wanted to jump on the cash cow known as transplantation and retire down in the Bahamas.

I hope I'm not over generalizing here. I think the coalition doctors here are probably a different breed for sure than the earlier guys. I had 2000 grafts done by one of them a few years ago and the work was great.

Id like to hear some of your stories about these guys and which of them have the craziest personalities.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

Well, I call myself a vet on here and hopefully it is justified. I've met a bunch of em and had a buncha work DONE by em'. And I'm guessing here, but I'm pretty sure HT doctors have even stranger personalities than most Funeral Directors, Vacuum Cleaner Salesmen, Weather Anchormen, and Glass Blowers.

The old plug hacks were especially eccentric: CP Chambers prided himself on appearing on Oprah but in person he was syruppy sweet on the surface but damn vicious when made to be accountable (not telling how many unsuspecting guys he butchered for good money).

I met Edmund Griffin in Atlanta and found him to be extremely polite and professional but slightly flamboyant. It surprises me he didnt end up in Beverly Hills.

Ive met quite a number of other physicians on the East Coast and they all have something in common. I cant place it but its a convergence of having an interest in appearances, wanting to participate in a relatively easier aspect of medicine, and in the case of many HT doctors, just not being very good physicians. A bunch of them are osteopaths. They all wanted to jump on the cash cow known as transplantation and retire down in the Bahamas.

I hope I'm not over generalizing here. I think the coalition doctors here are probably a different breed for sure than the earlier guys. I had 2000 grafts done by one of them a few years ago and the work was great.

Id like to hear some of your stories about these guys and which of them have the craziest personalities.

hardcore long-term veteran of hack plug doctors to ultra refined coalition doctors.

knowledgeable about show business hair transplants

Celeb hair Vet,

Well I think you may win the award for most unique topic.

Unfortunately, I don't really have any crazy hair transplant surgeon experiences. The ones I've met, including the majority of our Coalition and recommended doctors at the ISHRS conference seem like normal, down to earty people to me.

But most people have a wild side :-)

Bill