Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere - Chambers Hair Institute (reviews??)

thebmkb

Hello,

As some of you may have read from my other threads, I'm looking to get 2000 graft HT.

I was referred to Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere (he's in Michigan) by someone and so asked for a price quote. For 2000 grafts I was quoted at $4000, which is by far the best price I have found so far.

However, I can't seem to find any reviews when I google this doctor (at least not for HT, seems like he may have been a plastic surgeon at some point as well?). Can anyone provide information if possible (personal experience, reviews, recommendations, anything!). It really would be appreciated.

Many of the reviews I found were for plastic surgery, which he would score around 4-4.5 out of 5. But that isn't relevant to me and I really wanted to read about HT experiences and reviews. The price seems really good to me, and if I could find out some reviews, would be reassured either to go with him or keep looking.

Thank you.

thebmkb,

I've not heard anything good or bad about Dr. Cavaliere. However, the price you were quoted raises some concern in my mind. The cost of follicular unit transplantation in the US is typically between $4 and $6 per graft.

I'm not sure why you are having difficulty with the search feature of our forum. I took the liberty of searching his name and found nothing significant.

Everyone wants to get the most for their money but hair restoration surgery is one area that should not be compromised. Dr. Cavaliere may do great work for all I know but the lack of unbiased and reliable feedback should not be overlooked.

If you have not yet done so, I recommend that you reference our interactive map and locate the prescreened quality hair restoration physicians nearest you. If you like you can schedule free online consultations with any of the clinics that interest you.

Most importantly, carefully research any and all hair transplant surgeons prior to taking the plunge.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...