Who is better Dr madhu or Dr Pathomvanich?

A_G

Dr. Madhu himself ranks Dr. Path's work as the best in Asia. He told me this himself.

Choosing your HT doc really boils down to your individual situation (location, finances etc), specially when you are contemplating between two forum-recommended high-quality doctors. Why not schedule an appointment with both? At least Dr. Madhu is within convenient a traveling distance for you right?

Sparky,

Getting a definitive answer on who is better has nothing to do with whether or not they're recommended here. It has to do with comparing two quality physicians who happen to be doing quality work. Everyone has an opinion and personal preference. That's why the "Which Doctor is Best" type threads typically include dozens of physicians depending on who answers the question.

Maybe that's what you meant to say. However, your post made it sound like we're preventing people from giving their honest opinion because we recommend both doctors. And this simply isn't true.

Bill

Sparky,

I typically stay out of these threads and let members of our community share their own personal preferences.

Choosing among two excellent physicians is very personal and requires both objective and subjective reasoning. It's also important that the patient and physician connect and have chemistry during the initial consultations.

That said, anyone is welcome to offer their opinion on any of the "who's better" type questions including this one.

Bill

to be really frank ... dont prefer to go to dr.madhu,coz he is a big cheat...

i have taken a wrong decision by having a surgery in his clinic.. and the results were very bad and disappointing..

he is good in taking big bucks from those and plant very feww grafts...

take a wise decision and approach himm

all d best

dontbeafool

Could you plz explain abt your experience with Dr Madhu in detail, we all should knw if someone had bad experience with any of doctor who is recomended on this forum.

Hope to get a detail explanation on it with your photographs to confirm your words.

dontbeafool,

Have you talked to Dr. Madhu about your concerns? If not, why not? If so, what happened?

If you are a genuine patient of Dr. Madhu's, you are welcome to post your experience and photos here. However, blanket hit and run statements without providing details look very suspicious.

That said, if you are genuine, I encourage you to start your own thread to share an account of your full experience and photos. You will also need to be willing to provide me with your full name and date of surgery privately and give Dr. Madhu the permission to respond to your concerns. This is only fair. To learn more about how we handle patient concerns, visit Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians.

Best wishes,

Bill

According to one previous post by Dr. Madhu, he says the patients relatives/friends are welcome to stay inside the OR and watch the proceedings and count the number of grafts, as long as you wear the proper OR attire. He said the same thing on his website too.

Subbu

The OR is a sterile environment. So the techs might ask people to wear a surgical gown, gloves, may be a mask over the mouth and nose etc., You know, what they usually wear in a typical OR set up.

Allan,

An Email I got from Dr. Path

The regular cost is 100 Baht/graft. (Exchange rate is 1 USD = 32.5 Baht) But bear in mind that the exchange rate fluctuates daily. Scaling discount for large number of grafts ,85 baht per graft for over 1000 grafts

The above cost include:-

- Doctor fee;

- All medication;

- All follow up in the immediate postoperative period including hair wash, wound care, change of dressing or removal of stitches if needed.

• 2 months later...

Dear Bill,

People like dontbefool creat a confusion in our mind, i m planning to book my surgery in May with dr. Madhu, and by reading these type of commennts there is as definite confusion in my mind,

Can u please advise whether my decision is corect as at the end of the day we need to beleive somebody.

regards

Originally posted by Bill - Managing Publisher:

Sparky,

Getting a definitive answer on who is better has nothing to do with whether or not they're recommended here. It has to do with comparing two quality physicians who happen to be doing quality work. Everyone has an opinion and personal preference. That's why the "Which Doctor is Best" type threads typically include dozens of physicians depending on who answers the question.

Maybe that's what you meant to say. However, your post made it sound like we're preventing people from giving their honest opinion because we recommend both doctors. And this simply isn't true.

Bill