Posting my 8th month result 2500 grafts Dr Armani

dpanet

Originally posted by markymark:

dpanet, I also had crown work done last April with Dr. Armani. The results are very poor up until this point and I'm at 11 months. Not much change for me from month 7 to 11. I hope you have better success.

markymark

MarkyMark,

Do you have any photos of your progress? It would be good to see. While Pats is right that the crown takes longer, if there is no growth or limited change between months 7 and 11, that is certainly cause for concern, in my opinion.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Pats shouldn't even be allowed to post on the site.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Aaron,

All clinics, recommended or not are invited to respond to patient posted concerns on our forum. This keeps our forum safe and fair for patients and physicians. See Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians for more information on this.

Thus, Pats205 is welcome to respond to patient posted concerns as long as he adheres to our forum rules and guidelines. However, that's all Pats is entitled to do.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think dpanet you just hit the nail on the head for me. I've been coming on this site for over a year and every now and then I comment on the message boards. But to be quite honest I know if I post pictures and my story things will get off topic just like they are with this thread.

I'm very concerned with my progress and have been for quite sometime. Pats205....I do realize that those who have crown transplants should wait 18 months for full results, and maybe I do have some growth to come. However to get the look you achieved I will have to do some serious sprouting from this point. I just don't think it's likely. That is why I've asked for your 10 month photos so I can compare but I guess you don't have them.

M&M....I do have photos, too many actually. I will put it all together so everyone can see. I hate it too when people comment without photos, but like I've said my main hesitation is that things will get off topic. I'm self conscious enough about my hair loss and putting my photos out there when your not happy with the results thus far and everyone hates the doctor you chose.........well sometimes I think what's the point.

I will try to do this soon

MarkyMark

2000 grafts (crown)

Alvi Armani

dpanet,

As the original topic starter, I agree that this thread should center around your experience. However, for the most part, this thread has stayed on topic with only a slight diversion or two. My posts above to other posters were necessary as I'm sure you can appreciate.

However, I do encourage anyone else who feels compelled to share their own experience and photos to start a new topic to keep this thread focused on dpanet's story.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by dpanet:

Appreciate the replies so far, That what really makes this forum so valuable for all the baldies icon_biggrin.gif.

I've seen Pat's post-ops , the end result is excellent, and this is exactly what my end result expectations are, I'm putting June as a month when I will reevaluate the progress again, hopefully by that time I can see a considerable amount of growth , otherwise I will be really , really disappointed.

dpanet,

this whole situations concerns me. You are saying you are setting June in your mind as the month when you will see results, but Pats205 is telling you, you have to wait 18 months. That won't be until next January. What are you going to do in June if you are not happy and Pats205 is telling you to wait another 6 months? Have you thought this far ahead?

I am worried your anxiety is going to get even worse. you NEED a time-line series of pictures, not just one before and one after. month by month. Pats205 has this time series of photos for his strip surgery, I'm sure he has this for his FUE surgery. If he doesn't, that's a red flag....

try to talk to other patients who had similar crown FUE work and see if you can find any that have a time series of photos from 8 to 18 months. see as many as you can since everyone is different, that way you'll have a range of what to expect.

Originally posted by markymark:

M&M....I do have photos, too many actually. I'm self conscious enough about my hair loss and putting my photos out there when your not happy with the results thus far and everyone hates the doctor you chose.........well sometimes I think what's the point.

I will try to do this soon

MarkyMark

2000 grafts (crown)

Alvi Armani

I can appreciate your hesitation, but I think you will feel much better creating a new topic, writing about your results to date and posting some photos as well - good, honest photos that reflect the situation accurately. I think most on this forum will provide their honest feedback and are sensitive to the patient's feelings. I've seen both good and bad from Armani and I've also seen many unethical tactics as well, but I always have an open mind and judge each case independently.

Remember - regardless of your doctor, you deserve a great HT and we are rooting for you.

M&M

M&M Weblog

Originally posted by lanthanos:

you NEED a time-line series of pictures, not just one before and one after. month by month. Pats205 has this time series of photos for his strip surgery, I'm sure he has this for his FUE surgery. If he doesn't, that's a red flag....

I think you may find a red flag on this one... There were photos at about 6 or 8 months and then absolute silence until *at least* 18 months post-op, which sent red flags across at least 3 forums.

M&M Weblog

• 8 months later...

Hi guys,

Are you guys aware of the famous Indian actor SalmanKhan? He had done his FUE in Dubai and his results are too good, no one is aware of who the doctor is but sources say that Dr.AntonioArmani is the one who gave the actor such awsome results.

Your comments are welcome.......

• 2 months later...

hello guys ... i want links for all patient who did a hair transplant with dr. armani ... cuz i'm thinking to make my procedure with him ...

do you Recommend me with dr. armani .. and does it's procedures in dubai is worse comparing with the other clinics of him in the rest of the world ??

and what about his fame in hairtransplant as general ...

cuz i'm saw in his site very very awesome results ... did this result which on his site was true ???

regards for all

Surely you will have to sell you car for an operation with him personally, check this out... Its from his clinic website..

For a 1-Day Procedure:

Dr. Antonio Armani$15 / graftAlvi Armani Doctors$7 / graft

*The maximum number of grafts for a 1-day procedure is 3,500 based on individual assessment.

VIP Service:

The VIP rate is $30/graft in all cases. For our VIP patients, we only perform one procedure per day, and provide 1 year of medical/cosmetic supplies in addition to many other VIP services.

Executive Session:

In our Executive Session, we offer a non-shaving session of 1,500 grafts, with a minimum cost of $30/graft.

Repair Cases:

A Repair Case involves corrective work for patients who have had a previous unsuccessful hair replacement procedure at another center. The cost for all repair cases is $30/graft.

Can you believe that??? OVERPRICED!!!

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 month later...

According to a staff member at Armani's clinic in Dubia, the price per graft is actually $20 / graft with Dr Armani & $8 / graft with other surgeons at the same clinic .. so the prices are higher now and there is no discount !

the staff member also told me that Dr Armani does not normally perform the surgeries himself nowadays but instead only manages his clinics, he is also due for retirement pretty soon

I personally think wether it is $15 or $20 or even if somehow somebody manages to get a discounted rate at say $10 / graft, it would still be too high.

I mean for 2000 grafts >> that's $15 x 2000 graft = $30,000 (not including all other expenses)

I could buy a pretty good car or rent a very nice apartment with that kind of money

but most importantly, I am not even sure if the surgery at that cost with Dr Armani is all that worth it

Is Dr. Armani really a "top of the line" FUE surgeon and deserves each penny ??

Please provide your comments

Edited by superice