Dr Rahal Patient - 3249 Grafts - 7 Months

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to stay a night in Afghanistan for a connection flight to Canada lol.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

• 2 weeks later...
Montreal you're not ready mentally for a ht because you're trying to dictate your own Ht to under a 1000 grafts because u want to pay for your condo, you think driving for over 2 hours is hard work and you don't want to grow your hair long lol. I wouldn't take you if I was rahal you have all the signs of someone who's not ready and gonna be a nightmare to work with. If you were serious about your hair you'd climb a ladder to the moon and spend every penny you have. I bet most people are thinking the same here it's just their too polite to call it!

Another fast rahal Ht nice work.

Well said, I live in Turkey and I'm never considering anyone but Rahal or Hasson. 2 hours drive??? If I'd lived there ,probably I'd be posting my "1 year" results:)

I mean i would pay 10 000$ right know if I could get the hair i had at one time,but paying thousands of dollars to get a 50% density... people pay 10,20,30 thousand of dollars for improvement only,to me thats way to expensive,i will wait maybe someday the fue price will go down or maybe steam cell will cure baldness.

I mean i would pay 10 000$ right know if I could get the hair i had at one time,but paying thousands of dollars to get a 50% density... people pay 10,20,30 thousand of dollars for improvement only,to me thats way to expensive,i will wait maybe someday the fue price will go down or maybe steam cell will cure baldness.

Enough said, I feel a little upset. It's almost as if we are picking on this guy. I am guilty of participating myself, so don't think I am condescending, and lecturing everyone. Let's just get off this guys case, even if he is bringing it all on himself with ridiculous posts.

So Montreal, please do yourself a favor, and don't post unless you have something useful to say. No one will "pick on you", and you clearly aren't ready for the dedication it takes to go through a procedure like this. So please refrain from making grammatically incorrect posts, that quite frankly waste peoples time. Get back to us when and if you are serious.

Fair enough?

-Trees

Edited by fakeplstctrees

2/14/2011 Surgery #1 Dr. Ivan Cohen - 1539 grafts, 1's - 475

2's - 989

3's - 75

2/20/2012 Surgery #2 Dr. Carlos Wesley - 2570 grafts

• 2 months later...

Matt...any word on if this patient is on Rogaine? I am curious to see if he took Rogaine after his HT as recommended? Unbelievable results. Thanks!

Hope so...just curious to see if he took Rogaine after his HT as recommended. I am swaying towards not doing it but I'll see what the dr. says.

Rahal is a frickin rock star. This result is ridiculous.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

7000 plus hairs in the front only plus patient's hair characteristics and doctor's skill makes this a nice result. Does Rahal only do hairlines? Does he perform HT on patient's from a NW 5 and above?

No Dr Rahal does not only do hairlines. He will be doing me from crown to hairline on January 19,2012. I would consider myself a 5 on the Norwood scale. Dr Rahal produces excellent crown results as well.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I can't think of any rahal crowns now you mention it but if he can do hairlines like he does I'd imagine the crown will be as good but just much slower growing.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I actually met this guy...his hair is amazing! He has around 60 ish in the front then it fades as it goes towards the mid scalp.

A lot of people choose Dr Rahal on the basis of his reputation for hairlines, but there are no shortage of patients who started at higher Norwood stages.

For example who could forget Stellar?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161303-dr-rahal-patient-6228-grafts-fut.html

and "can't decide" decided and had a fantastic outcome (final results on page 10):

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/160548-5000-grafts-dr-rahal-pics.html

And here is a crown result and video:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161139-dr-rahal-patient-2747-grafts-crown.html

http://youtu.be/bGsHbzqsrx4

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

A lot of people choose Dr Rahal on the basis of his reputation for hairlines, but there are no shortage of patients who started at higher Norwood stages.

For example who could forget Stellar?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161303-dr-rahal-patient-6228-grafts-fut.html

and "can't decide" decided and had a fantastic outcome (final results on page 10):

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/160548-5000-grafts-dr-rahal-pics.html

And here is a crown result and video:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161139-dr-rahal-patient-2747-grafts-crown.html

Rahal, 2747 Follicular Units - YouTube

Matt

Just for the record, I did not choose Dr Rahal for the hairline!! I chose him for my overall hair loss including crown work! Im with you, as much notice as Dr Rahal gets for hairline work, I actually think he does not get enough credit for his entire body of work..

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

I chose Dr. Rahal for hairline but also his overall great results. He is a perfectionist and real artist with his designs and work ethic. I trust him 150% and I honestly feel that is why I was literally so calm before the surgery and have a ton of confidence in him to give the results I seek. I am actually still calm now post op knowing his results are amazing and that I am a candidate for those results too!

• 4 months later...

The look on this guy's face says it all. In the before pictures, he looks kind of sad and depressed, and he's looking down like he's unable to make eye contact...In the after pictures he's looking straight ahead, he looks confident, and he's got a cocky little grin on his face, as he should. This is truly a Hall-Of-Fame type of result.

Lots of people who are interested in Dr Rahal's work point to this result and say "I want that!"

How would you describe this patient's hair attributes? Fine, average, coarse, etc. I can't really tell from the pics, except that it's densely packed and a work of art aesthetically.

How would you describe this patient's hair attributes? Fine, average, coarse, etc. I can't really tell from the pics, except that it's densely packed and a work of art aesthetically.

He's quite middle-of-the-road when it comes to hair characteristics.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• 6 months later...

This result is amazing. I bet he's so happy, I'd love that hair line!

What about future loss though? Aren't there too many grafts used for the front?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon