Dr Rahal Patient - 3249 Grafts - 7 Months

This result is amazing. I bet he's so happy, I'd love that hair line!

What about future loss though? Aren't there too many grafts used for the front?

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about future loss though? Aren't there too many grafts used for the front?

Doesn't really look to me like the patient is likely to need many more grafts anytime soon.....and with 3200+ grafts, the patient most likely has that same amount or more still left in the bank just for strip!! I imagine he doesn't have too much to worry about....lucky for him! =)

Another outstanding result from Dr. Rahal (no big surprise), thanks for posting Matt!! I can't wait for my hair to start growing.....but I'm fresh out of the operating chair and have a long ways to go still.....

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...