3020 FUT with Dr. Bisanga

Sickboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His suture work looks very tight(not in a physical way) and very clean. Maybe explains why the scar turned out excellent.

Hi Sickboy.....looks great!

Can I ask (as I didn't see it mentioned), what made you go with FUT?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Thanks for the comments guys. I went with FUT on Dr .B's advice. Cost was a factor too. I can't find the scar at all even if I go to a grade 3. Have had no issues at all with it and reckon I could get away with a grade 2 without it being visible.

Thanks for the comments guys. I went with FUT on Dr .B's advice. Cost was a factor too. I can't find the scar at all even if I go to a grade 3. Have had no issues at all with it and reckon I could get away with a grade 2 without it being visible.

Nice! The reason I asked is because I'm going to Belgium next month to see Dr. B amongst others. My loss is quite similar to you, albeit you had less covering your frontal half than I do (but it's slipping fast).

In speaking with Stephen, he said my loss 'may' need more than 3000. I'd prefer the FUE route as I think I'd have less chance of people suspecting I had work, but if it comes down to it I might do it if he recommends I'm more suited to strip.

My skin and hair tone are also quite similar.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Nice! The reason I asked is because I'm going to Belgium next month to see Dr. B amongst others. My loss is quite similar to you, albeit you had less covering your frontal half than I do (but it's slipping fast).

In speaking with Stephen, he said my loss 'may' need more than 3000. I'd prefer the FUE route as I think I'd have less chance of people suspecting I had work, but if it comes down to it I might do it if he recommends I'm more suited to strip.

My skin and hair tone are also quite similar.

Try avoid FUT if you only need circa 3,000 grafts... Just my opinion.

• 1 year later...
16 months and all done!! Delighted with it. Hair looks incredibly natural. No trace of a scar at all. Dr Bs rep Steve, who took the photos, took a look last week and couldn't find it. Have gone down to a grade3 and there is still no sign of it! Photos aren't great quality but should give you some idea of the result.

I am very glad for you, you look amazing!

• 1 year later...

Hi guys

I just had a face to face consultation with Dr B here in London. In the mean time having consultation with HDC in Cyprus via email.

Just a bit of back ground about myself. I have hair loss grade 6/7 NW. Had FUE 9 months ago in Turkey with and FUE butcher, I have only myself to blame for choosing this clinic in Turkey (poor research).

I need one or two more sessions to increase the density on front and mid scalp in addition to covering the remaining bald area.

According to Dr B my hair density on back is 65/sqcm and 60/sqcm on sides, this is post FUE. If I go for a combination of FUT and FUE, my scalp will provide 5000 grafts and 1000 more from beard. This will be done over 3 days. Dr B suggested that Hair line will remain in the same position and density at front and mild scalp would be around 50/sqcm and crown at around 20/sqcm.

However, the plan and recommendation from HDC clinic is not in favour of com. of FUT and FUE in my case. The advise from them is that the scar from fut would be too low over the occipital bone and may not be covered with remaining hair properly. In addition, FUT will make future FUEs more difficult due to change in the position of hair follicle which will happen due to skin being pulled to close the FUT strip.

I will need some advise from this forum and those who had a combination of FUT and FUE in one session.

My two main worries are:

1- Not to damage my donor area, knowing that it is not too strong anyway.

2-Scar from FUT, if the trichophylic technique is used, will it be visible after 4 weeks with short hair? will it be covered by short hair in long term as would like to have short hair at the back?

I am planning to have my HT done in the next 2-3 months and therefore any advise is welcome.

Sorry that I am using my case along this thread, not sure for some reasons, I could not find the new thread icon.

I attached some photos

IMG_2317.JPG.02dde5a96bd95952780a5ca9cb128c40.JPG

IMG_2320.thumb.JPG.711efbdf03bb921e2aacdd604583a4c2.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG.0b8047bf6600c5a07ea4d5d95f6cdc3d.JPG

sultsay