Dr. Ron Shapiro's result 2597/5591

The patient may be in his late 40's but he now looks like he just graduated from college. Just another example of Dr. Ron's efficient use of grafts. That's a large area to cover for 2,500K.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I really like the way the "case breakdown" is presented. I like to see the doctors "Norwood class" given, and the breakdown of the size of follicles used. The photos look very "objective" as well. I do not like a before picture with a very pale, unhappy looking guy, then a post op, all tan and sparkling teeth. I do not want to feel deceived in that way. I see that all to often by some Doctors.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I personally think he looks a lot younger now. His hair looks healthier and framing of the face does wonders.

gottitgood4me,

funny you mention before and after pic presentations.......this patient was definately more tan in his pre-ops than when he took his post op pics. Of course clinics have no control of how tan patients are when they come in. But I think you're saying you feel some clinics try too hard at presenting their results.

Looks great. That color hair and skin are very forgiving, otherwise, 2500 would not have given this result.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree, it certainly helps to have low skin to hair contrast - before surgery and after surgery.

yes, SOME clinics try to hard with deceptive before and after pictures. These, however, are very objective. I think this clinic has done a fine job displaying a patients before and after results. Might I also recommend that more doctors use video documentation with patients before and after.