Frustrated with uneven hairline right after HT

fsuzer

This is 3200 grafts in a single session. Strange thing is on the third day after getting the HT, when I visited the clinic for the first wash, I asked the doc a few times if I need another transplant next year he said he would not recommend another HT but to use rog and min instead. The reason I asked after HT is to get the correct answer because asking before paying and getting the HT usually is not correct:)

Anyway, like you guys say I will wait and see how it goes and I will definitely keep you updated with my progress.

Thanks for the comments.

That's a big session. Was it a one day procedure? Good luck to you. I think it'll grow well, just follow the post op instructions and whatever the doctor says. A year from now when your results have grown, you'll have a new style.

Fsuzer,

That's an incredible number of grafts for a one day procedure and only 7 hours is even more amazing. You must have had many people working on you all at the same time. Aside from the uneven part, the work actually looks quite good. Who was the doc?

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Fsuzer,

That's an incredible number of grafts for a one day procedure and only 7 hours is even more amazing. You must have had many people working on you all at the same time. Aside from the uneven part, the work actually looks quite good. Who was the doc?

As far as I remember, there were 5 or 6 people working for me. I had the HT done in Istanbul, Turkey at Esteworld clinic by Dr Faruk Yilmaz. Do you thing the unevenness will be this obvious when the hair is grown full?

Native hairlines are quite uneven and mosts ht's have a design that is intentionally uneven to some degree. I don't think you will be able to tell in your case unless you buz it short or as sparky said pull your hair back.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

• 2 months later...

Hey dude, I remember you!

It looks like it's coming along well for only 2.5 months post-op. You're certainly an early grower, especially from such a large FUE procedure.

Don't worry about the crown yet, it takes longer to grow, especially with FUE. I'm even surprised you're seeing such significant growth this early in the frontal third...

Anyway, I know that there were some valid concerns regarding the evenness of your hairline design, as well as the size of your one-day FUE procedure. However, I think it's just best to hold off on any presumptions and negativity for the time being. Stay positive and don't think about it too much.

As it stands now, your HT is precocious and that is usually a VERY GOOD sign! Let's hope for the best.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

As I expected, the unevenness is much less apparent now we're looking at hair rather than the typical sharply-defined line of post-op. You seem to be on your way to having a great result!

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Thanks a lot for your comment. You are very right with me not wishing any more surgery. God, many sleepless and uncomfortable hours, no way. At least for now neither any near future:) Maybe next year:confused: It all depends how it will look when it grows out though. I am never planning to keep my hair any short so let's see what happens.

I actually think you look pretty good with the shaved head look! At least you know that is a valid option down the road if you need it, unlike some of us with weird shaped heads!

• 3 weeks later...