Anyone heard of London Hair Transplant Clinic?

iq200

Yes it will be great to all follow up on this Zak. Could we all get to talk on this thread to see what we can all do? I dont want to give out my details really. I am sorry. But I would like to know the solicitor you are recommending etc... thanks

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH

He's just phoned threatening all sorts from the owners of this forum reporting me to the police, My I.P number is being tracked by the authorities and legal action to having me jailed and being reported to the British secret services after exposing this rascal on the internet. His best mates refer to him as a dirty little rat and could not believe I handed money over.

So much for freedom of speech and liberty I wasn't aware we lived under a dictatorial regime. Maybe this is the type of punishment meated out to dissidents , a botched hair transplant, scared for life. Now I know how Asuange and Snowden feel.

All the company needs to do is honour their agreement. He is basically now saying sue the Dr as he is to blame and accused him of stealing cutting boards from his company. ??? Hmmm maybe his wife needed to chop up some salad, romantic candle lit for two.

The irony is he continues to protests his innocence and fails to acknowledge any wrong doing. ? He was literally screaming like a banshee and getting very emotional as to why his details were on the web. I know this sounds stupid but I pitted him and removed his details based on the our conversation that he would resolve matters,( lets us wait and see?) However he did make it clear there will be no H/Ts, just like that , drop of a hat. I wish i could just change agreements, just like that!!! . According to him we on the forum have committed the crime of the century, we are the criminals and his Cambridge educated buddies are waiting to challenge any legal action brought forth.?

Edited by Abby

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I hang my head in shame for not doing enough research and seeing a price that reflected my needs and I too have been scammed by the London Hair Transplant clinic. I am due to have my treatment shortly, but have received no official documentation or clear directions for my treatment. This has got me worried so I have tried phoning all the numbers I have and the lines are all dead. I have e-mailed to no response. I have texted but not got any replies and with ?3k paid out already am hugely concerned this is money down the drain which is why I have come here...

Does anyone have any advice in terms of getting their money back from this company? Has anyone successfully fought and won? Does anyone have any proper contacts or addresses/ Can anyone help is what I am asking!!

PLEASE.

Thanks for reading, I know it's my own fault so no need to rub salt in the wounds, but if you could help me, I would be so appreciative.

All the best

I am amazed that people part with their hard-earned money so quickly without carrying out appropriate checks.

There are some sad cases described on this thread.

I looked into the London Hair Transplant Clinic and there was a company of the same name ("The London Hair Transplant Clinic Limited") based in Essex, UK that entered voluntary liquidation in December 2012, so if anyone entered into a valid contract with them, then there is not much chance of getting anything back now. Interestingly, another company was created last year in July with a slightly different name based at 1 Harley Street, London called "London Hair Transplant Clinic Global Limited".

As a professional bean counter I know that this is the kind of activity that professional criminals indulge in. They set up a company, obtain money by deception from naive trusting sources, and then close down the company leaving customers/creditors out of pocket, and then they start up a new company to do exactly the same thing again. I am not saying that this is the case here, but it appears to be so from what I have seen and read. The London Hair Transplant Clinic is certainly not helping itself by ignoring paying customers who acted in good faith.

If anyone feels they have been defrauded by this company, you might want to start by looking at your contract with them. You will undoubtedly have something in writing that will include who you actually contracted with. You need to check the legal status of the party you contracted with. For example, "The London Hair Transplant Clinic" could be a limited company, a partnership or even a sole trader. This is usually clear from the contract that you entered into. This will have a bearing on any future action you may want to take against the business.

Once you have established who you entered into a contract with you should write to them at the address stated on the contract (or registered office if a company) setting out your issues and giving them appropriate time to respond. If they do not respond, or fail to settle your agrievance, you might consider making a claim for the amount of your loss (+ costs) in the Small Claims Court (now up to GBP10,000 in England and Wales). This action will at least force them to tackle the issue with you to get the matter resolved. If judgment goes in your favour, they will have to pay up. If they fail to pay within a month you will then have to enforce the judgment by getting a bailiff to get the money from them.

If you feel you are subject to dubious trading activities, you may also want to contact the local trading standards office of Westminster City Council. They have the power to shut them down if they are found to be acting illegally.

There is an easier way, and perhaps a quicker way of getting a resolution - simply go to a solicitor. A letter from a solicitor will not cost very much and usually gets a response. If they fail to respond then the solicitor can help you to take action in the Small Claims Court (you can also claim for the solicitors costs too).

It's a messy and stressful business which ever way you look at it when you have been cheated out of your money. I have personally been there in the past which resulted in my spending over GBP 40,000 on legal fees alone against an individual who effectively stole a lot of money from me. I won in the end by getting the High Court to freeze all his assets, but it took 2 years and huge amounts of stress ( - it didn't help my hair loss issue one bit!!).

My advice to anyone is to avoid getting into such a situation in the first place and do careful research beforehand on the HT clinic, the surgeon and his/her results. This forum is a great way of getting a lot of information upfront before making what is a life-changing event.

Edited by bunnyman

Thanks so much for the comprehensive response and advice. I too am amazed I have let it get this far and parted with so much money before realising this could be a scam.

I went to their 1Harley Street today but was past 5:30pm so offices were shut. Fortunately there was a rather official looking plaque showing off their services so im heading back during work hours tomorrow to demand my money back.

Huge lesson learned. If it sounds too good to be true...it is. And yes, you are correct about this forum, its a great help and next time I look into sorting out the state of my hair I will get much more advice than from a random man on a phone call

Thanks very much again for the advice

Hello,

I had another look in to this unfortunate affair and found some additional troubling facts.

"The London Hair Transplant Clinic Limited" went into liquidation in December 2012. The trading address of this company was 1 Harley Street, London. The sole director of the company was a Mr Parvez Zoha. He owned 100% of the company. The company owed a total of GBP 464,650 to unsecured creditors. That was a substantial amount of money. A large part of that debt was relating to taxes owed too - in fact GBP280,000. Quite simply, if you owe that amount of tax to Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs, you must have received a substantial income in the first place.

Mr Parveh Zoha also happened to be the new sole director of a new company "London Hair Transplant Clinic Global Limited" that was formed in 2012. The registered office and trading address was the same 1 Harley Street, London. I notice that there is now a new director of this company - a Mr Yasir Ishaq.

You can conclude from these facts (obtained from public records) whatever you want.

From the above information I have gathered, coupled with the appalling service provided to a number of people on this forum who were simply looking for an honest clinic to provide a professional HT solution, the current "London Hair Transplant Clinic" has some serious explaining to do if it realistically expects to remain in business.

Buyer beware!

Thanks so much for the comprehensive response and advice. I too am amazed I have let it get this far and parted with so much money before realising this could be a scam.

I went to their 1Harley Street today but was past 5:30pm so offices were shut. Fortunately there was a rather official looking plaque showing off their services so im heading back during work hours tomorrow to demand my money back.

Huge lesson learned. If it sounds too good to be true...it is. And yes, you are correct about this forum, its a great help and next time I look into sorting out the state of my hair I will get much more advice than from a random man on a phone call

Thanks very much again for the advice

I would like to give you some additional advice.

I note that you intend to confront these guys about getting your money back. It is absolutely essential that you plan ahead for your meeting or visit to the clinic. I am sure you will be emotionally charged (and perhaps rightfully so), but it is essential that you remain calm, in control and logical. Please try not to get emotional as emotions so frequently end up making a bad situation even worse. (It is why lawyers are so good in such situations as they are calm and focus on facts alone.)

I would gather all the relevant facts of your case, stating what you expected or signed up for, what you actually paid and what you actually got. This will make it so much clearer for everybody to see where the issue is. This will also be a useful exercise in fact-gathering if it proceeds to a legal case - you will need to logically set out all the facts (avoiding emotion as the law does not recognise emotions, only facts).

If they refuse to speak to you regarding your grievance (which is quite possible), you might want to leave a (pre-written) letter with them outlining all the facts as I suggested above. In that letter you should state that you will commence legal proceedings against the clinic unless they respond within 7 days. If they have not responded within 7 days - go to a solicitor. Don't bother wasting more time with phone calls, visits, emails, etc as the facts will have been made very clear to them. Make sure you always keep details of phone calls, copies of emails you have sent, copies of contracts signed, etc.

Good luck, and keep us informed.

Maybe I've watched too many TV shows but if I was in the position I'd be reacting a whole lot differently than you advise if I went there in person.

These people are scum.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Hi, just to give you an update of where I am with this. I ave been twice to their harley street office which appears to be just a massive building full of clinics that all want a Harley St address to put on their website. Each time I have been the very unhelpful receptionists have assured me the London hair transplant clinic is an actual company operating out of offices there, but each time have been unable to get hold of anyone to come and see me. My surgery was originally booked in for this Wednesday and of course I am not going through with it due to the issues I have having with the company, but I have every intention of sitting in their reception all day if needs be until I get answers. Unfortunately I paid by debit card for this and therefore the bank won't help, but I intent to file a crime report this evening with the police. If only I had done my research properly and not been so naiive I would've come across this page and steered clear. This company prey on the vulnerable, those of are in an emotional state where they are not necessarily thinking clearly.. just know they want something done about their image. I had been to a consultation with Ziering following a positive experience my Dad had with them... but soon realised I couldn't afford the payments, then LHTC come along and it's as if all my prayers are answered. Little did I know they have just effectively stolen ?3,000 from me and left me in the lurch.

Thanks very much for your words of advice. I am going to contact a few people on this thread who have had similar issues and hopefully get somewhere soon.

I think going to the Met police in London will be a complete waste of your time.

From what you have described so far on this forum, the LHTClinic have not committed any obvious crime against you. You have not mentioned all the facts of your case, although you say they have not communicated with you very much, nevertheless you have a date booked for Wednesday of this week. Have you cancelled that date with them, or have they cancelled the appointment on wednesday? What does your contract say about cancellations? What the police will tell you based on the information you have provided is that the matter is a civil legal case, not a criminal case. Police do not usually get involved in civil cases in the UK.

You will at least have a stronger case of being a potential victim of fraud after Wednesday. If you atttend on Wednesday and nothing happens, and you have not been made aware of any cancellation, then you will be in a much stronger position.

What you are dealing with at the moment is contractual legal dispute. So far no contract has been broken from what I have read. They made you an offer, you accepted their offer and there has been consideration paid (which was GBP3,000), so legally there is a valid contract in force. The only issue is whether they carry out what they have contractually agreed to do on Wednesday. If they do not then there is a breach of contract.

As I have mentioned before, I strongly recommend going to see a lawyer first. Some solicitors even offer first appointments for free. Otherwise it may cost you (GBP 60-100) for a consultation, which may be money well spent. A lawyer can look at your legal documentation and advise on the contract that you have entered into. They can also advise on any fraud issues too if there is evidence that fraud is being committed.

By the way, just because you may have been naive does not mean that you have to accept a loss of GBP3,000. You have every right to obtain justice/reimbursement if legally entitled to it.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Hi Phil,

In response to your email, I'm afraid that my friend still hasnt recovered the ?6k that he'd paid over to London Hairtransplant Clinic, I think he had tried the legal route and now he's opting for the other route of hunting the fella down.

I dont condone this for one minute, but I'm afraid they've tried to have over the wrong type of person, if you get my drift.

This may not get his money back, but I'm sure he'll get plenty of satisfaction!!

I'll let you know what occurs..

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give you an update on my tale of woe should anyone be following this thread.

The date came for my operation last Wednesday and although I knew that it was a waste of time, for the sake of ensuring I have the strongest case possible I went along to their Harley St address and sure enough no one was there and the VERY unhelpful staff at the reception of the building they were based did not want anything to do with it and sent me on my way.

Not happy with that, I then jumped in a car and headed up to Manchester, where on the London Hair Transplant Clinic website they have another address listed. Needless to say, I went to the address and found a receptionist who had never heard of the LHTC and after a few calls established they have never been based at that address.

Next stop was another address that Zakaria Pathan, my main (and only) contact at LHTC had on his signature at one point in our communication. There was a plaque on the door and a receptionist who invited me in asking if I had a letter and was I there to meet Zak. Hallelujah, I thought. No. They have had extremely poor dealings with this company who still owe them thousands of pounds in rent and left on very very bad terms. Then.. all of a sudden Zakaria's phone was back on, having been trying this dead line non stop for days. He answered to my fiancee who gave him an ear bashing and he explained he had left the company and was nothing i could do. He then hung up and turned his phone off, again.. to which now, one week later it is still turned off.

And so here I am. Although you wouldn't believe my stupidity, I am actually a police officer in the Met police which is why I mentioned previously I wouldn't be letting this theft (which is exactly what it is) lie. On discussing with my skipper though, I am going to pursue this through actionfraud.police.uk who will investigate this matter for me.

I don't hold out a huge amount of hope but gradually I will get closer to these con men and I will put my all into recovering some if not all of my money.

To ANYONE dealing with this company, please get in contact with me, as I will be more than happy to share telephone numbers, addresses and my story to back up your claims. Don't let it lie. They are thieves and conmen who have preyed on those who are in a vulnerable state, wanting to get this done and seen an opportunity and stolen a considerable amount of money from me.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for your input. I have continued to pursue this with unsurprisingly no luck so far. I do have a solicitor helping me with this matter and have not given up hope. I spoke to Zak in June before he did a runner with my money and left me in this situation. Interesting to hear what you say that they shut down in June. I have just been told a bag of lies the whole way along and it seems far too many people are just happy to forget the money and give up. I won't ever give up.

Please do put me in touch with them that would be great. I have filed a police report as I am a serving Met Police officer and the more people involved the stronger our case will be.

Interestingly enough Zak's phone has been switched off for the past month but yesterday sprung back into life. I have called constantly for the past 24 hours but no response.

Thanks for your help

I have posted on this thread before and gave some relevant information regarding a potential fraud with the London Hair Transplant Clinic.

A criminal act is commited when a limited company is set up to defraud customers of their money, which is later shut down after the owners/directors run off with customers funds. Sometimes, the fraudsters will then set up a new company with a similar name to do exactly the same thing - customers get defrauded out of their money, directors run off with the new customers' funds, etc, and then the second company is shut down. You get the picture. These are commonly known as "sham companies" and the directors try and hide behind what is legally known as the "veil of incorporation".

I also gave relevant information regarding the directors of the companies mentioned on this thread. The director/owner of London Hair Transplant Clinic Limited clocked up over GBP400,000 of debts before it was liquidated at the end of last year, but he just happened to set up a new company called London Hair Transplant Clinic Global Limited last year and appears to be doing the same thing again!

What is interesting is that there was a change of directorship over the past year with the London Hair Transplant Clinic Global Limited. The current sole registered director of the company is called called Yasar Ishaq. He is registered with the Registrar of Companies as being based at 72 Tremadoc Road, London SW4 7LP. He is the only registered shareholder and therefore owns 100% of the company. If any one has lost money with this company you might want to start with contacting him.

You mention someone called Zac. He is not formally an officer of the company (unless the name is an alias of Mr Yasar Ishaq) and therefore you will not be able to do much regarding him.

I personally smell a very large rat with this organisation. If you work for the Met police, you might want to speak with your colleagues in the Met police Fraud Squad.

Good luck.

I too have been scammed by London Hair Transplant Clinic. After seeing a Groupon advert offering 1000 grafts for ?850, I booked an appointment with Zakaria Pathan. After having paid the money, I heard nothing from them with regards to a treatment date. I have been to 1 Harley St twice to try and meet with someone from the company; whenever the receptionist phones the company nobody answers. I have left notes in their pigeon hole, sent emails to Parvez, Aziz and Zak and left voicemails with no response whatsoever. I am at my wits end. I just want to get my money back!!!!

@RestoPlus you should just be able to PM me. I can't remember how to do it myself but I've added you as a 'friend' so hopefully once you accept that then you should be able to message privately.

@jparmar I'll drop you an email now. Sounds like you've had a very similar experience to me with Zak so hopefully we'll be able to help each other.