My hair transplant with Radha Rani 5 august 2011

cardel25

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi .. cardel .. wow! the hair transplant makes one side your profile at norwood 1 and the other looks at norwood nothing! congrats man.. such a small change and you look so much younger as well.

Btw... I am about 14 days out of my HT with Dr. Radha. The scabs are still there .... I do beileve there is some shock loss on the thickness of my left side... and obviously my crown is still bald as I had too much to cover.

But the hair in front is growing especially at my temples and the hair has not fallen out yet.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. even with the scabs on my head.... makes my head look like it has hair and makes me look my age rather than 10 years older than my age.

I am not taking finasteride or minox though.. Im scared I wont see good growth like you or the other guys if i dont do so.. although im having a great diet. The scar is not healed yet,... it loosk rather neat to me but Radha did mention that because my scalp is too elastic more than she expected... its possible my scar would stretch slightly more than other people she has worked on.

Please give me some advice....

@rod - Hello there. I hope you are doing well! How is your progress going on . Any new hair growth ?

Hi .. cardel .. wow! the hair transplant makes one side your profile at norwood 1 and the other looks at norwood nothing! congrats man.. such a small change and you look so much younger as well.

Btw... I am about 14 days out of my HT with Dr. Radha. The scabs are still there .... I do beileve there is some shock loss on the thickness of my left side... and obviously my crown is still bald as I had too much to cover.

But the hair in front is growing especially at my temples and the hair has not fallen out yet.

I am keeping my fingers crossed. even with the scabs on my head.... makes my head look like it has hair and makes me look my age rather than 10 years older than my age.

I am not taking finasteride or minox though.. Im scared I wont see good growth like you or the other guys if i dont do so.. although im having a great diet. The scar is not healed yet,... it loosk rather neat to me but Radha did mention that because my scalp is too elastic more than she expected... its possible my scar would stretch slightly more than other people she has worked on.

Please give me some advice....

@rod - Hello there. I hope you are doing well! How is your progress going on . Any new hair growth ?

Thanks for your comments on my look. I do feel that i look much younger and healthier. I have started exercising a lot after my HT because I have felt so good about myself. Something i didn't prior to my HT. So it has really been a life changing event for me.

I would say that finasterid and minox helped me a great deal. And without adding those two to my regimen i wouldn't have much hair on my head now. Probadly around the hair I've gained from Dr. Radha?s HT. But it isn't the right decision for everyone. The best thing would be if you can upload some pictures and ask people on this forum to give you a piece of advice. I would be more than willing to give you my best advice.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

Yeah cardel I know what you mean.. since i got this ht.. i want to and actually feel like taking care of myself now..

altho im not growing out as of now...

but my only scare is that minoxidil and finasteride lose their efficacy after a couple of years or more.... what then ? all that hair will thin out again .... and that scares me like hell because I used minoxidil and when i left it my hair fell like never before.... i became completely bald in a years time ...

Yeah cardel I know what you mean.. since i got this ht.. i want to and actually feel like taking care of myself now..

altho im not growing out as of now...

but my only scare is that minoxidil and finasteride lose their efficacy after a couple of years or more.... what then ? all that hair will thin out again .... and that scares me like hell because I used minoxidil and when i left it my hair fell like never before.... i became completely bald in a years time ...

Hi Rod.

I could judge by the color of their skin and their accents that they were of different nationality. What supported this idea was her expert tech who did my temples i would estimate her nationality as thai.

Thank you for your tip.

Lol.... I thought she was from bangkok as well.... but dr. radha then told me that the staff usually tells europeans that the lady is thai because they dont believe that oriental looking people hail from india as well.

The lady is from sikkim ... northeastern india. .the way they look and speak is very unlike typical indian .. I spoke to the woman on the day before I left.... she spoke to me in hindi:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Amazing results man, the hairline is SOOOO much different to your pics 12 month prior. I am hoping to utilise he in the next month or so (if i can work out the whole visa thing)..... I will keep the community updated, although I'm still new and have to figure out what to do.