My hair transplant with Radha Rani 5 august 2011

cardel25

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see them at my profile but not at my blog.

It seems that i have solved the problem.

Im looking so much forward to next week where i am allowed to cut my hair so i can get rid of this ridiculous haircut.

These pictures are taken 2 weeks post op. As mentioned before i will buy a comb so i can get better pictures of my scar.

I have experienced some shockloss especially in one of the sides of my head.

I will take the pictures closer up next time. Sry for the poor quality.

5848.jpg.2343bdef049d10f0362b0002b3b08314.jpg

5849.jpg.04dcb1ff62c6582ab86f8bc3614eebcb.jpg

5850.jpg.359b57f03d0717928fb9e2dca39d15d9.jpg

5851.jpg.56cb5ec1de43ffd88e60d242128f1de2.jpg

5852.jpg.6ffa502daac0c53cfbff105c91c28283.jpg

Edited by cardel25

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

1 mg 5 % Minoxidil once a day.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Head and Shoulders every day.

Nizoral 2 % one time a week.

Emu oil.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/cardel25/blog/403/

I think that it looks good at this stage like you said. The absorbable stiches will be absorbed within 3-6 weeks from surgery time. After that i think that it will look very clean. I will update with new pictures at my 1 month mark after my HT.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Wow where have I been that I missed this? Congratulations cardel! It looks like between the HT and Finasteride that you are on your way to a Spex quality hair restoration.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hi,

The work looks very neat and in particular the donor scar work is almost undetectable. Looking forward to seeing your updates.

Regards

Rod

Thanks. It agree with you :) The donor scar is close to beeing undetectable. I will def keep posting updates on my progress. I would also like to correct myself. Perhaps i will take some pictures next week when i am allowed to cut my hair. Then its easier to see the scar aswell.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Wow where have I been that I missed this? Congratulations cardel! It looks like between the HT and Finasteride that you are on your way to a Spex quality hair restoration.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Thats a nice comparison. I think that meds+ht will give me a major transformation - i already have gotten many of the gains from meds.

Edited by cardel25

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

I promised to take some pictures after 3 weeks but i am going to do it at the on month mark instead. So i will be posting pictures saturday. Everything as going as i expected and i am amazed at how relaxed i am about it. Many wrote that the waiting is the worst part of a HT. For me its not something that bothers me. I got plenty of other things to think about - this is meant in a good way :)

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Cardel,

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long...

The work looks very clean and refined. Everything from graft placement and density to the overall design looks excellent. I'm also glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with your doctor and her staff. She seems to be very detail oriented, attentive and ethical. I think you're in for a great result.

You seem to have responded exceptionally well to meds too, which is just great. Your before & after meds shots are really encouraging and among some of the best that I've ever seen.

Also, thanks for documenting your experience so well. I'll be following your result closely as I'm sure others will be too.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Cardel,

I don't know how I missed this thread for so long...

The work looks very clean and refined. Everything from graft placement and density to the overall design looks excellent. I'm also glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with your doctor and her staff. She seems to be very detail oriented, attentive and ethical. I think you're in for a great result.

You seem to have responded exceptionally well to meds too, which is just great. Your before & after meds shots are really encouraging and among some of the best that I've ever seen.

Also, thanks for documenting your experience so well. I'll be following your result closely as I'm sure others will be too.

Corvettester

I am very glad that you found this tread and made your comment. As you acknowledge the design is excellent. I can?t recommend Radha and her staff enough i truly had a wonderful experience and that have been a major contributor to the fact that i feel confident i will get an amazing result. I really trust her an i must say that i no longer think of her as my hair transplant doctor but a friend.

Thank you for acknowledging the transformation that meds have given me. The funny thing is that before taking the pictures i didnt thought that i have undergone a big transformation. I actually wieved treads her on this forum where others posted their good results and i got jealous :) Thats why you should always take before/after pictures.

I really enjoy that you RCwest and RodG have all acknowleged my results i do respect all of yours opinions very much. Thank you.

I will keep updating you with pictures so that you and i can keep track on my transformation. And i am glad to her that you will keep monitoring my progress.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Cardel, The work looks good and I think you'll be very happy with those temple points. They make a huge difference in appearance. I also looked at your blog and saw the picture that revealed your hairloss. I had the same thing happen but it was with a convenience store security camera. It's jarring when you have no idea it's happening and then the truth is revealed in a picture.

Good growing to you.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

And I forgot to mention the price...

My god, that is a good price! You could afford to have a long vacation in India for two and a quality HT for what it would have costed in the states! Ouch!

And to have quality work done too... awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

And I forgot to mention the price...

My god, that is a good price! You could afford to have a long vacation in India for two and a quality HT for what it would have costed in the states! Ouch!

And to have quality work done too... awesome! I'm so happy for you.

Corvettester

Yeah the price is definately good. Actually you could do like you mentioned and live like king and queen while beeing in India. And still save a good amount of money instead of getting the HT done in the sates/europe. Vizag os 12 times cheaper than the capital of Denmark. Radha gave me 700 grafts for free because i had created a blog here. So i Got This amazing HT at ridiculous low cost approximately 2300 $.

Two weeks vacation including flight tickets for two persons, hotel expenses, food expenses, travel money, hair transplant costed me less than 6.000 $

Thank you very much for your kind words i am happy to share this experience with all of you.

Edited by cardel25

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Om writing from my phone so i cant edit ny post so i will write a new one instead. Regarding the price. Two weeks vacation including flight tickets for two persons, hotel expenses, food expenses, travel money, hair transplant costed me less than 6.000 $

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Corvettester

Cardel, The work looks good and I think you'll be very happy with those temple points. They make a huge difference in appearance. I also looked at your blog and saw the picture that revealed your hairloss. I had the same thing happen but it was with a convenience store security camera. It's jarring when you have no idea it's happening and then the truth is revealed in a picture.

Good growing to you.

Hi.

Thank you very much for your comment. I truly respect your opinion so it satisfices m? that you Think that the work looks good. I agree with you that filling out my temple points will make a big difference and i am looking forward to seeing the final result. I will always remember the awful feeling i experienced when i realized i was going bald. I think that i will always remember that. It sounds like you will do the same. Happy growing to you aswell.

Edited by cardel25

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

I will edit This tread tomorrow. Im not that good at creating post from the phone as you can see

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

This is my 1 month update. I shaved my head for 2 reasons. Reason number 1 i is that it makes the lenght of my hair the same all over my head. Reason number 2 i wanted to see how the scar really looks like. Its easy to have an undetectable scar when you have long hair. I think that my scar looks very good at only one month mark. I cant wait to see it again at the 12 month mark.

I have a spot where im bald right in the middle of my back. It is caused by an accident as a child. Its not because of shock loss. I would have liked that it was because then there would grow hair there in the future. But its easy to cover when i grow my hair longer. My plan is to never shave again lets se if i can succeed with that plan :)

6112.jpg.955baf1298f4fe78e855898795fce21d.jpg

6113.jpg.c49c05137043d8d5cfcf51e8ef0d6b87.jpg

6114.jpg.380bafd781b900494319aab505959a10.jpg

6115.jpg.d5af246833e029e676c04ae30bed8c6f.jpg

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Hi,

Your donor scar is looking very good and it will improve as time goes by.

Good luck

Regards rod

Thank you for you reply. Your comments means a lot to me.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Congrats! Looks like a well designed hairline. It's going to look great in the months to come. The scar definitely is looking great at the initial stages, and will certainly be better in the months ahead. Keep us posted and good luck. Looks good.

Congrats! Looks like a well designed hairline. It's going to look great in the months to come. The scar definitely is looking great at the initial stages, and will certainly be better in the months ahead. Keep us posted and good luck. Looks good.

Thank you very much. I am glad that you acknowledge these things. I agree with you that the hairline is designed well. It was the doc herself who did the hailine. I am sure that its going to look great. My girlfriend said to me about the scar this morning that if it wasnt red it would be undetectable even though i have a shaved head.

I will keep you updated in the future. I hope that you will follow my progress.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the transplanted hair has now started growing again. Its not so easy to see so i will wait to the 3 month mark before i post any new pictures. I am starting to get a bit eager to see the final result. Waiting aint any fun :)

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.

Hi Cardel,

Your hair line looks amazing ...wish u good luck .. did you see any pre and post op pics of Dr. Radha rani work before ? i never heard about her in this forum . Is she worth to give a try ?

Hi.

Thank you for your kind words. I do think that she have done a great job creating my hairline. I can tell you that you will get a top surgeon that will do everything to service you the best way she can. I could tell about her for hours. She gave me a treatment i will never forget. I cant recommend her enough. I received some pictures of past clients from her it included before/afters. If you ask her she will provide you the same.

1 mg Finasterid M-W-F.

2,500 mcg Biotin.

Multi-vitamin.

Fish oil.

Emu oil.