Dr. DORIN - FUT #2 "teach77" HD Video

This is an update to to thread: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/161214-dr-dorin-1508-frontal-fut.html

Ken just had his 2nd session with Dr. Dorin consisting of 1008 grafts - 244 singles, 566 doubles and 198 threes: 1,970 hairs transplanted. The initial donor scar from the first procedure was replaced.

Please see the video link below for a view of his result from HT#1 with short hair and a glimpse into Dr. Dorin performing HT#2:

kh_Page_04.jpg

kh_Page_06.jpg

kh_Page_05.jpg

Edited by orangehair

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

As I said before, this first surgery was the best result for 1500 grafts that I have ever seen. May I ask why it was decided to do two surgerys totaling 2500 grafts instead of getting it done in one sitting? It just seemed to be unnecessary given that it was obvious from his pre op that 1500 would not be quite enough.

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

• 2 weeks later...

cant decide.........the reason why this result after just 1500 grafts was so impactful is that there was a synergy achieved between natural lay and orientation of the grafts, the very high yield "survival" of grafts and managing the donor area, with priority to create a very inconspicuous scar. This is always how Dr. Dorin approaches each patient. You also have to lend an ear to the patient's needs and/or desires and consider variables such as donor density, the quality of the hair follicles, the malleability of the skin, and such.

If you look at this recent post: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/153059-dr-dorin-fut-2502-after-5-months.html you see that we've treated a similar area but what the patient brought to the table in terms of older age, donor density, potential balding pattern, quality of hair - it influenced the way in which Dr. Dorin approached the case. Each restoration is unique to the patient.

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Pleasure meeting you the other day Teach.

I just had my second HT too and you were right, so much less traumatic and less painful. I still take the Vicodin before I go to sleep, but that is it.

I thought your first result was truly impressive and, in my opinion, a stand alone procedure. Your hair looks really good grown out a bit longer like in the other photos but these look good too. You know have several options which is always a plus.

I'm really interested to see where this one takes you. Good luck.

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.