11 Months Update 2250 strip DR Feller VERY happy!!

It is now 11 months since my surgery with Dr Feller I will add pictures over the next few days when i get chance but just felt compelled to quickly update you all as feeling really good about my hair and decision to go with Dr Feller.

I can now style my hair however i wish and have options available to me i previously didn't have. Its also incredible natural so natural i told my friend about it last night and he was blown away so much so he didn't believe it was a hair transplant even under very close

inspection.

The best compliments are always the ones that come from your barber, as they see the changes more so every 4 weeks when I go for a cut, he can't believe the diff as he always had to cut the hair in a way that allowed for the engineered comb over!

Anyway I also want to mention about seasonal shed something that Spex told me about, It hit me around April just when I did not need it as I was on holiday in LA, and had to wear a cap , being over self conscious truth being told I was so used to the better hair since the HT that it felt worse than it was.

Anyway just as the shock loss hit, the hair when it came back, came back with avengence! and now approaching 11 months in the next 2 weeks I am enjoying using styling products that were of limits before the HT, Im also enjoying the weight thickness and styling options that were not there before.

I'm very happy I chose Dr Feller he chose wisely with his graft placement and has made the most out of the small HT I had

Very happy, pics to follow shortly.

p.s I have found a wonderful hair thickening shampoo that adds the final touch - I strongly recommend trying Thicker Fuller hair by shwarzkopff. You only need a little and it works great!

Thanks for the support and advice Spex and everyone else

Life is good, Thanks Dr Feller!!!!

UKresponder

Edited by Ukresponder

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

Ukresponder,

Congratulations! I'm very happy to hear that your hair transplant with Dr. Feller was such an amazing success. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 weeks later...

As promised here are my updated pics.

Ive included a time line to show the stages from pre op, 6 months, 8 months and now most recently 11 months. again the hair keeps improving, weight, styling ability, coverage. each month - 6 weeks there is s small but significant change for the better, once again highlighting the common thread of allowing a minimum of 12 months to show a the result and 18 months for the final possible end result.

timeline-11months.jpg.1302351b950806c2951021cdccfb6ab0.jpg

here is a reminder of immediate post op and front at 11 months

post-op-11months-front.jpg.1c4a2e844bdc5bc88e420ea87cc02ff6.jpg

some pics of front and side 11 months - 'out of bed'

IMG_1858.jpg.89b9e4796104f0776ea446e3973e1338.jpg

left-hair_25th_July2011.jpg.25b5bc16bec9e471e6ff6549f7a35732.jpg

Note the strategic placement of grafts has allowed me to wear my hair in a way that maximizes the coverage and effect,

I have to to say that Dr Fller's judgemnt on graft palcement is spot on, even though I questioned it a a little at the time.

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

2 Great HT's & Experiences

Looks great UK! Thanks so much for posting the progression of your hair growth, too. This is something I think is seldom done and is VERY useful especially for folks who are in the post-op process. Now go enjoy that hair!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Nice one uk well happy for you. One less baldy in the uk lol. I use thicker fuller in the magic green bottle it is insane stuff but i find it loses its power if you use it none stop for a while you're best of using for half a week then switching to something else for half a week.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk