HT procedure with Dr Lindsey

aasyd

I'm going to see Dr Lindsey in March 2012, it's great to hear what a great job he's doing. I've had requests from others in the UK, who want to know how I get on. Will be taking lots of picts. But thanks for sharing your experience. Dr Lindsey seems to have a genuine desire to help and it's not all ? or $, very rare and it gives you confidence in him.

Yes, not only is he great at what he does buy he is also a great person. I am nearly at 7 months and all is going well so far. My scar is barely noticable. I will be posting the 7 month pics soon. Couldnt recommend Dr Lindsey enough.

Im glad you chose Dr Lindsey because i think you will be happy you did. If there is any other info or questions you have let me know.

Good luck :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your reply, look forward to seeing your pictures, send me a nudge when you up-load them, please. Glad your pleased with your results and Dr Lindsey, I'm glad that researching the forums and decided to depart the UK to see him, thanks and stay in touch.:)

Thanks for your reply, look forward to seeing your pictures, send me a nudge when you up-load them, please. Glad your pleased with your results and Dr Lindsey, I'm glad that researching the forums and decided to depart the UK to see him, thanks and stay in touch.:)

yeah no probs i will. i replied to your message also :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
You never nudged me you were posting, looking great buddy.

I will send you an e-mail kind regards

Bucks

I thought i did. I just posted 10 months, will send you message :)

How are you doing?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

These photos are after being very sick for over 4 months with Ulcerative Colitis and being on medications like prednisone etc. lost alot of weight (10kg -22lb) in a few weeks so im sure i lost some hair as well. As i type this i am getting a little better and already starting to see my hair looking healthier and thicker.

So overall im very happy with the results. I am very happy with the work Dr Lindsey has done and i could not thank him enough. If you're thinking of getting a HT, don't put it off any longer. Call and see Dr Lindsey you will be happy you did. I know i am and its the best thing i ever did. I only wish i got it done sooner.

I didnt take a shot of the scar as it is not visible with a No 4 hair cut. It starts to get visible with a No 2-3. I will take a shot next time.

IMG_2786.jpg.e2a79a6309c2028c59a6e3df20aa83d6.jpg

IMG_2787.jpg.b819d161cc9d38f81070bfada421bb85.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg.daeb5d9d5f3d65d5b788d6b2511d27b1.jpg

IMG_2791.jpg.525f006c4ece677f4f24687fe2423312.jpg

• 11 months later...