Anyone Heard Of Or Experienced LaserCap???

Now before anyone jumps on to think this is same as Advanced Hair Studios (i was one of the chums who also forked out money to them and got ripped off), this was actually recommended to me by Dr Wong!

Although he has yet to study results on males, he believes it could be a worthwhile investment.

Now $3,000 aint exactly cheap and could go some way towards an HT but i wanted to gather peoples thoughts on the device and if anyone has experienced it?

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

In my personal and experienced opinion - cut that rubbish loose

Waste of money

That's what i thought, and based on my experience with AHS which was a complete nightmare :mad: I am more than sceptical.

Guess only thing that intrigued me was that it was personally recommended by Dr Wong to me

Still anyone who wants to 'trial' it as the website says Dr Farjo is the UK doc for it

not the 1st time that i hear a HT clinic promote laser treatment

a friend of mine got a HT at PAI Medical and built into the price was 8 laser sessions at the clinic so it was by different means

i thought it was kind of odd since it's not proven but i guess some places do believe enough in it to try and sell it

Snow,

Dr. Jerry Wong of Hasson & Wong recommended this product to you?

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Granted, one-off treatments with a laser comb will probably not affect hair loss to any noticeable degree. Continually wearing a "laser cap," though, is a whole different story imo. Lasers can be used to cause vasodilation, which basically is what minoxidil accomplishes as well.

I don't think the laser cap should be discounted yet, just because of the limited results we've seen with the combs.

I personally am using the laser cap two times a week and experiencing great results, after about three months. I was extremely skeptical but after seeing much evidence to convince me decided to give it a try. I personaly would never consider a HT but laser to me seems like a safe effective way without the cost and procedure of a transplant. I highly reccomend it and encourage you to look into it yourselves instead of taking other peoples advice.

Here is an excellent link with some extra information and a place to buy it. (Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by TakingThePlunge