Why is the hair transplant industry so seedy?

why is this industry so ridiculously seedy? I contacted doctor Feller and asked about Gho and if he'd consider using the technique some day and all he can give me is some illusive answer with zero comment on Gho's procedure in any way shape or form. I email ghos clinic and ask if wesley shiejder received normal FUE from them or Hair stemcell transplantation (or whatever they call it) and they responded without answering my question. Why can't the industry operate like the normal health industry? You can go to your normal doctor and have some faith that he isn't suggesting you consider heart surgery just to increase his revenue, but in this industry you can't trust a word that anyone says. Its like there are real doctors who seem to somewhat give a *** about you and than there are hair transplant doctors... who are like the used car salesmen/greasy injury lawyers of the medical world

FinHairLoss,

I'm sorry you don't feel that you're getting a direct answer to your questions, but why don't you consider asking your questions on this forum and/or even supplying your question followed by the answers you received from various people?

Knowing Dr. Feller, I truly believe he's a straight shooter and probably provided you all the information he had available to him. Sometimes answers aren't cut and dry and other times answers will be ambiguous simply because all the information isn't available. People ask me questions all the time and in many cases, I'll provide varying points of view because there's more than one answer to their question.

Best wishes,

Bill

One more thing...I'm not sure why you'd be angry at Dr. Feller, a physician who currently doesn't provide the procedure you're asking about for not having all the answers about that procedure. That'd be like asking a heart surgeon to provide you with information on lungs and then being angry that he didn't know.

As for GHO's clinic, they should be the ones to provide you with all the information you're looking for. If they can't, then perhaps you are right to be wary of that procedure.

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm not really angry at feller he's just running a business

its not like asking a heart surgeon about lungs. Its like telling a heart surgeon you want the latest techniques used in your heart surgery and he says his techniques are the latest when they are not.

yes, speaking to my regular phsycian and my doc's office is a much different experience than what I see going on in Hair Clinics and with hair docs. I feel like a regular doctor may refer me to another more qualified doctor out of purely being a good doctor and an alright person..... we all know that no hair transplant doctor would ever refer you to another hair transplant doctor....

I just want to clarify: Dr.Keller probably composes the best hairlines of any doctor on earth. I'm destined for nw7 probably so I can't really take advantage of his skills unless he adopts some kind of donor increasing technique. So now I'm stuck contemplating gho who's results are pretty weak.

Hey Bill!

I chuckled from my nerd point of view that a cardiovascular surgeon would need to know all aspects of the lungs to specialize in that area.

But I get what you mean. I'm just raining on the parade. Please know I'm kidding mate!

:-)

Mike

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*