This result is after one FUT 11 months post-op. Given the uncertainty of the patient's response to Propecia and his proclivity to wear his hair short, Dr Dorin proposed a treatment of 1500 grafts that would reinforce the patient's pre-operative hairline position and add density throughout the frontal region area while at the same time have a more modest impact on the donor area to allow for flexibility in styling. FUE was discussed but not financially feasible.

392 singles, 921 doubles, 195 threes - 2,819 hairs

red2_Page_1.jpg

red2_Page_2.jpg

red2_Page_3.jpg

red2_Page_4.jpg

red2_Page_5.jpg

red2_Page_6.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Orangehair,

I really like this result. I think Dr. Dorin went with a conservative, naturalistic approach and the results look great. A very well planned and executed case. Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This is quite a result, and for the number of grafts it is very very good. The style looks great and this guy just looks really happy about it, as he should. He is really lucky to have wavy blonde hair to go with his skin tone. Love the tag by to poster btw....wonder what Dr. F thinks about that!!! Haha.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great result considering the amount of grafts.

May I ask is the patient on medication? His crown looks stronger at the 12 month mark but this could be due to his hair being slightly longer.

Mike.

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

patient has responded well to Propecia - definitely feels that the crown area has stabilized and the fringe appears to be stronger - i think his hair overall looks more healthy - he may have a follow-up treatment end of the summer so ill try to get pics of him with shorter hair for comparison...thank you for the comments guys

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

• 3 weeks later...

Again, I'm always so impressed with T&D's unique ability to provide so much coverage with so few grafts.

Relative to what I'm accustomed to seeing from other doctors, T&D's results are indeed truly remarkable.

corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.