How did your hair transplant turn out? You said on your profile you had a hair surgery and that you are a NW1. Your more detailed history however makes no mention of surgery and simply describes your transition from a wig to this new product you are selling. Which is it?

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Why don't you use the same lighting as the before pictures? You can't buy stem cells and no product can harness your stem cells to regrow anything.....

2,542 strip with Dr. Dorin on December 8, 2010.

1286 Singles.

1176 Doubles.

80 Triples.

3878 hairs.

Newhair Why don't use your stem cell potion to grow your self a brain so you can make a new con someone might believe.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I tried to pass news about stem cell treatment and it was judged as a scam, so I will not share anything about it even if asked, Thank the other members for treating me like dirt when they don't even know me and they don't know that my hair increased with this treatment, its not a miracle cure like they imagine but it changed my hair that now I no longer need a wig, and I go to the hair stylist with no shame as I no longer have balding patches.

I don't know if you're interested to know more but I'm not interested in selling - to prove that I'm not a salesman and I only wanted to share news on hair loss that may make a difference to someone's life!

I tried to pass news about stem cell treatment and it was judged as a scam, so I will not share anything about it even if asked, Thank the other members for treating me like dirt when they don't even know me and they don't know that my hair increased with this treatment, its not a miracle cure like they imagine but it changed my hair that now I no longer need a wig, and I go to the hair stylist with no shame as I no longer have balding patches.

I don't know if you're interested to know more but I'm not interested in selling - to prove that I'm not a salesman and I only wanted to share news on hair loss that may make a difference to someone's life!

Lmao this post was class, thank you i found it extremely funny i wet my self twice. This final act of deleting all your previous posts and leaving your jerry springers final word is priceless please come back with something else one day i'm currently trying to find a potion that will teleport me to barbados for my dinner breaks at work if you can find one. ;)

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

This thread reminds me my misery...i feel so sorry for my self when im dealing with these kind of cases ...so depressing for people that trying and trying fighting and fighting...i really feel sorry for me...i can t believe that we are still talking for these kind of things in 2011...

Edited by hairlosscursed

Ha ha ha oh please you're killing me. I need more of you in my life you're so funny.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

There's more chance with laughter than there is with your highly priced stem cell potion.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

@hairlosscursed- you are right.. i don't want to fight - its the reaction how I was met in here - and to show i don't want to sell i removed my link and im not offering it even to new visitors- my profile is now empty... good luck for your hair loss fight - i can treat with civilized persons like you if we talk civilized... take care

@bonkerstonker: you have every right to your opinion and you can keep your money i don't need it.. i'm employed in a high earning job and i don't depend on the sales of this product. i only added it to my website to share it after I was excited that after 20 years i found something that really thickened my hair all over and started growing even in the very sparse area of the crown. that is the area i had made a hair grafting procedure which wasn't so effective so i can't resort to surgery in my case, i can rely only on treatments or shaving it, but this treatment is really working for me.. but at the same time i understand the scepticism and i would probably react with the same way so i don't blame you my friend... anyways take care and wish you all the best

All the best pal.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I had a consultation in Malta about hair transplant before i started the stem cell treatment which incidentally does not contain stem cells but growth factors which are produced in controlled conditions that is why its expensive to produce and these growth factors wake up the existing stem cells in the bald skin even in skin which has been long non hair producing.. it takes time but it starts moving like a ball rolling downhill.. i'm happy with my progress which hasn't been overnight- it already took 6 months now and I will share when i have more progress .. i will share only news no links promise :)

my problem is that my hair was sparse and thin all over even in areas which are normally thick like sides and near neck from the back, and i had a hair grafting procedure in 1996 on the crown area but it didn't make much difference.. the bald skin still showed beneath the thin hair - and i never could style it anyway i wished... i had lost hope on treatments and gave up for a long number of years until in 2005 I had a semi-permanent toupee attached and I endured it for 3 years but I didnt like the look it was so unnatural and it was too hot in summer as it was a toupee that couldn't be removed at home but only at the salon once a month.. then i used a laser after removing my wig in Jan 2009 and the hair increased at the crown and the front and top and I started going out with no wig - the hair was still thin but not so noticeable as it was before.. then i discovered this stem-cell triggering treatment and took a gamble and my hair increased very noticeably even in the first 4 weeks - that was Nov 2010 and up to Jan 2011 it made great progress and i stopped using it to see if the progress continued on its own if it triggerred the stem cells as it claimed, and the progress in fact continued going on, and i started another treatment after a break of 3 months, and i was offered to promote the product as I bought 4 sets myself so it was for my trust in them that they offered me to be an affiliate and i had just created my internet website for my hobby of marketing and i made a section on the product.. this is how it happened bit by bit my friends, now I will share more news as it comes - I assure you I am excited that something is working - it may not be perfected yet as there are several companies working on hair cloning with stem cell technology including Histogen which is worth mentioning as well, and I will definitely jump on another opportunity for some other launch of more stem cell triggering products..

Nice..thats much nicer way to approach...i mean now you are talking like patient and not like salesman...i guess i you had done this from the begining it would be a conversation without argues...happy end anyway...i wish you the best with your treatment

• 3 weeks later...