DR Reddy

Hi, I have a consultation next week with a Dr Raghu reddy regarding an fue transplant. He says he does a third generation fue procedure, has anyone seen him or know of his work? he has a couple of videos posted on the net with regards to doing former gladiator aces hair. Any reply would be much appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Harley Street must the the street a bunch of doctors practice? I see it on here a lot.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 5 weeks later...

well..I've been trying to see the doc for a long time...but his secretary could get me an appointment in August. I guess there is a lot of interested people.

3rd generation FUE?!? I hear the FUE 4.0 is coming out in a couple weeks. :rolleyes:

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 1 month later...

Yeah he did an ht on a football player called wayne rooney, have to wait 9 months to see if its any good or not though, and even then you don't know if he's wearing concealer. Best to look at their website as they have several pics on there of real people.

I had a meeting with Dr Reddy before deciding on Dr Bisanga. He seemed decent enough although the lady I discussed the finances with at the clinic was giving it a really hard sell and seemed quite snooty....that's Harley Street I guess. Also when I mentioned a few other clinics I had been too she was quite disparaging of their work which I thought was very unprofessional.