Dermmatch and swimming

I use dermmatch to hide my receding hairline, and it is waterproof to an extent that you can shower with it in and, unless you scrub vigorously or use shampoo, it will not come off. I was wondering if it will stay on whilst swimming in a pool, will the chlorine and other chemicals act like a shampoo and remove it?

Thanks.

I have been a frequent user. It works better than those topical concealers thats for sure but their claim of it unsmudged during swimming is total BS. For me, the dermatch thickening effect stays but defn some came off while swimming.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the advice so far, need a bit more though please? It says in all their literature that it is fine to swim with it in, but I have been asked to go swimming with a group of friends and none of them know I use concealer so I am very worried about it. Would simply applying more than normal before I go swimming help, so that even if some does come off it would not be as noticeable as if I had less on? Would spraying my hair with hairspray help to keep it on?

munchkinman, i have been using it for years but i can tell u it will not last in swimming pool. However, its defn better than any product that u can find outside. Concealers like toppik and nanogen disappear at the moment u come in contact with chlorinated water. For dermatch of couvre, your hair will seem to be like all stuck together with the paste and your hair will actually look quite thick but here's the rub. I tried not to shower as u know dermatch will come off with shampoo. However, once dermatch and your hair gets into contact with chlorinated water, it is impossible to brush it.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Well it kind of looks a bit like that after you have a shower without using shampoo, so is that what it goes like in chlorinated water too? As I have short hair when it goes like that it actually looks quite good, so I would be happy if that's what it looks like, I think I'd just take it with me and apply some after I have dried my hair as some does come off when you dry your hair with a towel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know if dermmatch stays on a shaved head dry through wind and rain? I noticed a post by dhuge67 and it looks really good! He never mentions if it stays on throughout a normal day though. He applies dermmatch dry to his shaved hair and never gets it wet, but I'm concerned putting it on dry wont work as well as wet... Anyone have an answer to this?