Just treated this patient with round 2....at age 22 Dr Dorin initiated frontal restoration with 975 grafts via FUT - as well as Propecia. The recent second treatment of 1006 grafts targeted the same frontal zone for additional density.

t3_Page_1.jpg

t3_Page_2.jpg

t3_Page_3.jpg

t3_Page_4.jpg

ter10.jpg

ter13.jpg

Edited by orangehair

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Another beautiful result. Conservative yet appropriate for a young patient. Don't think there will be any signs of hair loss after the second procedure grows out. I feel like a broken record when I post on your results -- beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :):)

Edited by Janna

I like it. May have to change my signature to Janna, Master Tech....LOL. :D

Ok, here is my question, why does the result from the first op look outstading, but the post op his hair looks thin again? This is confusing me. Did you shave back the treated area before the second proceedure?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

hi Spanker..thanks for having a look.....its is normal for the treated area to have a thinner appearance immediately post-op and for that matter for several months following.....its a combination of wetting the hair, the hair shafts being cut by the blade, the hairs getting pulled down by the crusting, and if you look closely Dr. Dorin extended the hairline as well.

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin