looking for the FUE surgoen in the uk

Hi everybody

I am new on this forum, and this my first post. Why I joined this forum is because there seems to be very honest and genuine people here who really want help other people hair loss issue which is why I joined,so I could seek advice and some help form people on this forum

will give a brief description of my problem with my hair loss, at the age of 23 I noticed that around my crown my hair was getting thin, which really didn’t bother me then when I reached the age of 32 my hairline also started to recede, it wasn’t dramatic receding but it was happing in a slow process, then when I reached the age of 37 my loss was becoming quite apparent so I decided to something about this , so I done some research it was concluded that I had typical male pattern boldness

which is obviously very common, then I became a client of belgrevia centre in London they suggested that I should a laser comb in conjunction with propciea and minoxidall, and honestly it slow the process down for about 3 years then in the last 18moths my hair loss began again my crown and temple are receding quite a bit now , I spoken with belgrevia centre and they said its quite normal for this to happen, and to be honest I dont believe then. So decide to have HT after a lot of consideration, and method that I chose is FUE, The reason I chose this method is that my hair is very short around my doner area. Now, what I like to ask how do I go about finding best surgeon in this method in the uk your help will be much appreciated thank

There are no FUE surgeons in the UK that are worth considering.

I am from London and went to BHR (Dr Bisanga). He is based in Brussels which is 2 hours on the Eurostar. I am very pleased with my results so far and they are regarded as one of the leading clinics in the world.

There are a couple of other docs in Belgium worth considering too.

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

There aren't any surgeons in the UK worth considering apart from Farjo and I don't think he does FUE.

I'm from the UK & may head out to Canada in Sept for FUT. What's your hairloss like? Any pics?

That's right, also consider Feriduni. His clinic sent me an online consultation recently and they seemed very capable. What ever you do, don't have surgery in the UK if it's not Farjo. Honestly mate, it'll be suicide.

I went belgravia & listened to the rubbish they tried to feed me.

I used to use mino but now only use propecia now.The laser would have done very little for you. I think it's a joke

Edited by Dutch

Like I said, I went to Dr Bisanga and am very happy with his work.

If I were you, I would search around for the results on the internet of all 3 of those docs that you mentioned. There are a number of HT forums including this one where results are posted. I would then meet those docs at a consult and get a feel for what they say. Do they feel your goals are achievable? Can they answer your questions about long term goals and donor management? I would then meet with some of their patients and see their results in person.

Then you will be able to make an educated decision on which doc you feel most comfortable with.

Good luck

SR

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

If you're looking for follicular unit extraction (FUE) work in Europe, I highly recommended Dr. Feriduni.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Feriduni in Belgium isnt famous and good as Bisanga. Many Belgian friends told me that. Bisanga there is like a superstar Doc. He is expert in FUE. While Feriduni is more of a strip Doc.

I 100% agree with Stingray. If I was the one who would do a FUE procedure out of North America, I would chose Dr. Bisanga with no doubt at all. Go ahead buddy and book for a procedure.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I don't know much about feriduni so I can't compare but I had ht with Bisanga and am happy so far. I would suggest doing a consult with each and look at as many results as possible before deciding.

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

Don't get anything done in the uk the only person worth using in the uk is farjo for strip but he's fully booked up all the time even though he's not amazing on a world scale he shines well above all the crapy surgeons in the uk.

Fue is tough really you need a highly experienced surgeon as it's a lot harder to do than strip and you may end up with a graft being punched and lodged into your skull like what happened to me. Bisanga lives and breaths fue so i'd of thought he'd be the best or maybe feller.

Dr umar is good as well i think bisanga and umar work out to be 7 dollors per graft which is much cheaper than feller too so that would play a big part in my choice.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Dr jean is supposed to be good but i've seen him put fake posters on here with shady reults made to look better with dodgey camera work so i get a bad feeling but it's just a hunch.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk