3600 Grafts with Dr.Hasson

Hi,

Ive been losing hair for some 10 years now. Im 28 years old. but the Hair loss has been greater in the last few years. So browsed around the internet to find the best doctor for Hair Transplant and decided to go with Dr.Hasson reputed from all forums.

I made visit to Dr.Umar office and consultations with other top doctors but decided on Dr.Hasson purely based on the results he was able to provide consistently.

I had a hair transplant with a local doctor on 2007 in La Jolla for the front hairline, Even though he did not do a bad job,but when my native hair started to fall off it really affected my overall appearance. I did not want to take hasty decisions and decided to research.

After extensive research over an year , planned to get the transplant from Hasson & Wong , met Mike Franko - great guy in LA, helped me with my financial stuff and provided some discounts with approval from Dr. Hasson.

About Dr.Hasson, very professional and craftsman at work,I had to say.

We were shooting for 5000 grafts but ended up with 3600 odd grafts, bit disappointed but I was sure when I came out of the clinic the first day, I knew he had done a great job in the hairline which I recommended him to concentrate as to provide stronger frame for my face.

I have to mention their support staff, very professional in what they do, I can see their caringness all through out the procedure.

I cannot praise Dr.Hasson more when the results came out as you can see from my blog. He has just provided outstanding results.

Special thanks to Dr.Hasson, Mike Ferko and his Support Staff.

Let me know What are your thoughts.

My blog : Hair Restoration Journal -5th month

Thanks to Forum Folks, You had helped in making the right decision.

Sparks,

Congratulations! It looks like you're growing very well for 5 months post-op, and I'm pleased to hear everything went smoothly with Dr. Hasson. I hope you'll keep us updated. Happy growing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

sparks1,

Welcome to the community and congratulations on your recent hair transplant with world-class hair restoration surgeon and Coalition member Dr. Victor Hasson!

Your 5 month photos are very impressive. I'm looking forward to your continued updates.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

WTF you lucky bugger! I can't believe you've grown that much with 3600 in 5 months lol. The 4 month mark seems to be a big cosmetic change for a lot of hasson patients lately.

Did you have all your grafts in the front or did u get a few in the crown too?

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

That is crazy for 5 months. Congratulations!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

What a result! Congrats! Can't believe that's at only 5 months! Most ppl don't get that after a year.

How come the target was 5k but you ended up with 3600? Was the 5k estimated before you met with the doc?

Out of interest, how many grafts were used in the previous surgery? Just wondering if that's the reason as to why 5k wasn't reached?

All the best and keep us posted

Awesome!

I bet it's especially gratifying to know that you did not have to tap so far into your donor reserves. Achieving such an outstanding result with with 1,400 less grafts than you originally anticipated must be such a huge relief... not to mention the fact that you're only five months out so you really do have more growing and maturing to look forward to!

I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Is this definitely without concealer? The front looks very dark and uneven to the colour on the sides. Maybe I'm a skeptic but it does look like that. Do you have any front on hairline pictures?

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Me too Bonkerstoker, I'm a big user of Toppik and Nanogen. This definitely looks to me a concealer job in my opinion. So its almost impossible to get this huge results and this super density with only 3600 grafts and only 5 months!!! But if I was wrong, then congratulation Sparks1 for the 100% yield, your hair looks awesome for real.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hmm I think it is possible but a little bit too good to be true for me and my many years of watching hair grow on forums but if he clarifies it isn't with concealer then we got to believe him. I've no idea why anyone would post concealer pictures of them self but I just got a feeling about this one.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1