Most guys take 3000mg per day. Usually this is three horse pills as most bottles I've seen have 1000mg capsules. Remember, it will help growing hair grow faster, not help grafts sprout faster.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

My pleasure. In addition, you may notice your nails growing faster as well since hair and nails are made of the same stuffs. Also, it's great for joint pain. I used to get a sore knee a couple days after even a short run but when I would be on MSM for a few weeks I would have zero issues with it.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yes this is the MSM of the very popular MSM/Chondroitin regimen many people follow for joint problems.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 8 months later...

Hi Guys.

Sorry to bump an old thread but do you take all 3000mg of your msm at one time in the morning or do you spread it through the day? My capsules are 750mg so I will be taking 4 a day.

Would I be better taking all 4 when I wake up or 2 in the morning and 2 at night?

Thanks