Patient came in for follow-up 2 weeks post-op from an 1146 graft FUE treatment with Dr. Dorin. The grafts consisted of 448 singles, 533 doubles, and 165 threes. Hairline views before, immediately post-op, 7 days, 14 days going clockwise.

mrdd_Page_1.jpg

mrdd_Page_2.jpg

mrdd_Page_3.jpg

mrdd_Page_6.jpg

mrdd_Page_5.jpg

mrdd_Page_4.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

orangehair,

Another beautiful example of FUE by Dr. Dorin! It's simply amazing how the donor site simply vanishes after only two weeks.

The new hairline looks like it's going to frame his face nicely. I hope we get more photos as this patient progresses.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 3 months later...

Orangehair,

Thank you for sharing this case! Dr. Dorin has truly demonstrated his follicular unit extraction (FUE) expertise lately, and I think it's fantastic to see these types of refined, appropriate FUE cases coming from True/Dorin. Keep up the good work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

The work looks great as expected but I have to say, this patient's hair grows faster than anyone I've encountered. The difference between 7 days post op and 14 days post op in hair length is amazing - just something I noticed. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What was the FU/sq.cm? Also what is the avg FU/sq.cm when transplanting into the hairline area which say is pretty much bald skin?

about 40/sq.cm....i completely bald skin usually shoot for about 45 - 50...at that level we can still utilize a mix of follicular units while still being able to produce the acute angles necessary for a natural lay to the hairline.

Would this patient need to come back for another procedure to add density? What was this patient's reasoning behind going for an FUE vs. FUT? Did he have other thinning on top?

The work looks great as expected but I have to say, this patient's hair grows faster than anyone I've encountered. The difference between 7 days post op and 14 days post op in hair length is amazing - just something I noticed. :)

I agree with this statement. I have never seen hair grow this fast.......

Capelli11......a second treatment is a subjective decision for the patient but given the area it was a tight packing and with the quality of his hair I expect he will be in great shape...fortunately his thinning is just frontal

he chose FUE to avoid having stitches and desired the most flexibility in terms of hair style