Hdc?

mi1406

Hi! I would appreciate to have your opinion. I am thinking to undergo a strip operation with HDC(Cyprus). What do you think about this clinic. Is there a good chance to have a good result with natural dense hairline or is it better to search somewhere else? It there anyone in this site who had an operation in this clinic to share some experience. Is there any clinic in the Europe which would be higher recommended.

Thanks in advance about your opinion in my issue!

I've always been impressed with the cleanness of their work, in both FUE and linear surgery. If you are drawn to HDC, I believe, in Europe, Dr. Keser, Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Devoyre have also been quite impressive, from what I've seen ,at a distance.

Thanks TomCruise for your reply! Do you think that the other clinics that you mentioned in the europe har better results than HDC? Do you recommend me specific one of those instead of HDC? Did you have an a personlig contact with them? When you say cleanness of their work do you mean also a very good result?

Thanks in advance for any recommendation i can get to my issue!

Edited by mi1406

You're welcome. As to HDC, their work, at least as presented in photos, looks very precise and confident. The results look good as well. I believe their main doctor is Mikaelis or something of that nature.

The other doctors I mentioned seem to be on par with that precision, I personally like Keser's work that I've seen. Bisanga is also impeccable with Devoyre in their league as well. If you search for those doctor's names on here, you'll be able to see some of the results I'm referring to. I think that will help.

TC

• 4 months later...

Dear Mi1406

Please contact me directly before you undergo ANY treatment with HDC Clinic Cyprus. I will not give you my opinion. I wil SHOW you the horrific damage caused, the misinformation given, and subsequent treatment by HDC Clinic Cyprus over a two year period. I am available to meet or Sykpe.

Brooks, I thought HDC Clinic are good especially that Doctor Michael Georgiou? Can you share with us your story? Was it Strip or FUE???

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Brooks

Why not share your experiences with everyone rather than share it on private message? I feel sometimes full disclosure its always better than making comments that cant be confirmed.

Regardless that is your option.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 1 year later...

HDC seem to be a solid clinic, i have seen quite a few results from this clinic and have been very impressed, especially in the last few years may it be FUE/FUT.

Would like to know more about this horrific experience?

After nearly 3 years of trying to negotiate with HDC Clinic, I am still trying to resolve the issue through the appropriate channels.

If I cannot resolve the issue, I will be happy to post pictures and a detailed account of my experience over the last 3 and a half years.

Hopefully, my experience would equip anybody considering the procedure to weigh-up the possible outcomes; good, bad, and ugly.

• 3 weeks later...

Brooks,

While we welcome all patients to share their genuine experiences and opinions, hinting at concerns without divulging any details is not constructive for anyone. If you are not ready to discuss your experience, I suggest continuing to work through the "appropriate channels" to resolve your concerns. Otherwise, you are free to share the details of your experience and photos as long as you are willing to allow HDC to share their side of the story on this forum as well. To see how we handle patient disputes, visit "Maintaining a Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for both Patients and Physicians".

Best wishes,

Bill