Dr. Hasson/4981 Grafts/One Session/One Year

This local patient wanted his crown filled in and the top thickened. Dr. Hasson and his team transplanted 4981 grafts in one session for the result seen below.

Singles...1308

Doubles...3368

3/4...305

4981 Grafts Total

hwbg4981_001.jpg

hwbg4981_002.jpg

hwbg4981_003.jpg

hwbg4981_004.jpg

hwbg4981_005.jpg

hwbg4981_006.jpg

hwbg4981_007.jpg

hwbg4981_008.jpg

Edited by Jotronic
added hair counts

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Wow!

The crown looks amazing. The density makes his hair look much darker and fuller for an exceptional cosmetic result. I also like that his hair is shorter in the after pics... it looks refreshed!

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Jo, I do have a question. Do you always take before and afters in the same condition? The walls are different colors making me wonder if there is a flash on one and not on the other etc. If looks great. But was wondering about how you make sure that the photos are as consistent as possible.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Spanker,

Thanks for the question. That's easy though. Normally the variations with the background color is due to a few factors. One is that we've gone through a few cameras over the years and each new camera sees the blue wall differently due to white balance, image sensor size, etc. Another factor is simply the time of day that the images are taken. The ambient light, or lack of sometimes can make the background appear darker or lighter. The biggest change of late however is the fact that we recently remodeled the clinic and with new white paint all over the place we had to repaint the blue wall. Personally, I don't think the shade is the same, but it was done before I knew it.

I also did some "learnin" and read up about white balance and how to set it properly so that also has something to do with it. I set the white balance however so photos taken in the future are more consistent.

We could easily make each before / after photo almost exact when it comes to consistency however there is one overall big problem with that. It makes the result nothing like what is seen in reality. We're willing to sacrifice some inconsistency with the background colors in exchange for more consistency with the actual result.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Jo,

Very nice improvement. Thank you for sharing this case.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Jo,

Thanks for the response. I was not even considering that this could have been an outside room with a window. It is good to see that you are reading into camera functions as well. I have noticed that a lot of doc's/conultants have a really low shutter speed, which will take in more light, but the problem is that the images will be fuzzy too.

Also, if you look closely above the door handle, you can see where the area had been painted.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

That really filled in nicely for such a wide crown. Beautiful work!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Spanker,

The room itself is not next to a window. It is in a corner in between two of the procedure rooms, both of which have massive windows. In the early morning the light throughout the clinic is darker but as the day progresses the entire clinic becomes brighter. This is unavoidable. If I had my way we'd have a dedicated photo room that would be unaffected by the changes from daylight but unfortunately we don't have enough room for that so we do the best we can.

Btw, I edited the first post to add the video of this patient. Here is a copy...

For real that, Dr hasson's and dr wongs results are amazing! Ive looked at the immediate post op pics from many of their surgeries which are even more incredible, the graft placement and density are staggeringly perfect!

You can clearly tell that there will be no density problems when they grow in! All i can say is

IM A FAN~! Great job guys~!

The famous blue wall strikes again! Many people know and wonder about it because it usually comes with a extremely happy guy in his result pictures. I expected it to be a room but found out it was just the corner of a corridor with a blue stripe on a door lol.

Spanker the rooms around the corridor have some of the most amazing views that's probably why the windows are huge and let in so much light but it's so relaxing to look at when your being worked on here's some of my pictures i took when i was having my ht done. :)

5b32cd4fe43c6_hwtownhills.jpg.c15a3a559ec5c035b719ad9ec86343ee.jpg

5b32cd5000c54_hwboats.jpg.efe04aaeb4cb9aae077fda19ecaf066c.jpg

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

subscribed

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk