Dr feriduni

bishal82

i would like to thank everyone here for all the information that led me to find a quality surgeon for my ht. i had my surgery done on 15th of march by dr. feriduni in belgium. 1719 fue grafts to build my hairline. so far everything looks good. im 14 days post op most of the scabs have gone, no redness in the recipient. some areas of donor are still a bit sore to touch other than that all good. the only problem i had was that pain in my donor region lasted until day 8 , was on the pain killers. please have a look at my pictures below..

DSC_3174.jpg.73cc3dc136c5548d98adce8773b65bd9.jpg

DSC_3286.jpg.ab7cf4658798d52802553ca5e4bb0c8b.jpg

DSC_3290.jpg.4d70b2a6c08b11c8f5da5e513e09fc73.jpg

DSC_3179.jpg.8f16396e425f7c78593ed56cb45e3320.jpg

Bishal,

Congratulations on your procedure with Dr. Feriduni. As usual, the work looks excellent and this should be a nice result when fully matured. Dr. Feriduni is an excellent follicular unit extraction (FUE) surgeon, and I think you made a great choice seeing him for the procedure. I hope you'll keep the community updated on your progress. Let me know if you need any help setting up a hair loss weblog or adding content to your social profile.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

@lavaris yes it was a one day procedure.@ Blake thanks n yes I'll be creating a blog soon..@gman yes I'm on all big 3..on fin for abt 15 months.have pictures of my crown in hairless drug section..

That's funny. I had mine done the day before you. :)

Feriduni is a real wizard and good/nice doc. He takes the time to make the incisions.

The works looks very clean, like always from him. I think he's one of the best regarding hairlines.

I'm a bit surprised why only 1719 grafts, especially looking at your receiving area. I dont think you should expect a huge density but perhaps that was known beforehand. As you probably wanted a similar density like on the rest of your head and I think that's a wise decision. Perhaps you have plans for your crown too.

Happy growth.

Edited by nw_2

Nw2,

how many grafts was your's? an y pictures here?

my density was not so great so he was able to extract only 1719 grafts and i wanted to have an option to go very short like in the picture. hence a higher hairline and 15-2k grafts were recommended by the doc.