3 Month Post op Picture 3500 Grafts Dr. Rahal

gattaca

Hey guys i just wanted to share my little over 3 month post up picture. 3 months is to early to show real great progress as i have a long way to go but thought id be great to show my 1 month picture vs my 3 month picture to see the growth natural and planted. thanks!

First picture is my 1st month picture 2nd picture is my 3 month and 20 days picture. third picture is 5 monthsThanks!

img0235nd.jpg

3 1/2 month picture

drrahal3monthprogressha.jpg

My 5 month picture (below)! Wet right out of the shower.. i mean literally out of the shower i was drying my hair with a towl so it wouldnt drip water all over the place.

RL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/20110505132113.jpg/]20110505132113.jpg[/url]

9 MONTHS pictures

20110819221050.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by gattaca

I ma sorry but there is no way that is less than 4 months growth.

Well im not wearing a wig if thats what you mean, in fact the pictures were taken RIGHT after a shower, so i have no products, toppik, anything that would alter the way it looks! haha.. But please consider that i wasnt a norwood 7 when i started out as well. Ill post a pic of my post op as well so you can get a good idea of the amont of hair i had before surgery as well for a better comparison!

Day of surgery

pre61.jpg

You, sir, are a freak of nature but in a good way ;). One of the lucky ones for sure. This is going very well for you so far.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hey guys! thanks so much for the comments. Please NOTE i did have hair before my surgery. But i think the amazing job that Dr. Rahal did with my hairline and the little hairs coming in which give it that depth so its not as "see thru" as before i think really helps.

now i really wanted to wait till 6 months to post my 6 months results. AND I HATE FOR ANYONE to see these pictures and think that hey i dont have nearly as much hair as this guy at 3 months. remember. 3 months is way to early..

another thing id like to add is although A LOT and i mean A LOT of transplanted hairs fell out it seems to me SOME did stick around. i think that, plus the combination of my own natural hair recovering from hair shock, plus the little hairs coming in giving it the less see thru look has given me nice results so far.

My june pictures im hoping to including wet hair thats combed back to get a much clearer results.

• 1 month later...

Gattaca,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I think the community was surprised to see the amount of growth you had at the 3 month mark and can't wait to see how you've matured at 5 months!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Gattaca,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I think the community was surprised to see the amount of growth you had at the 3 month mark and can't wait to see how you've matured at 5 months!

Future! Thanks so much for the support.. a good amount of that is my own hair growing back as i mentioned i wasnt a norwood 7 . which you can see from my before pictures. BUT IV HAVENT had that hair line since a looong time.. and because i dont use fin or hardly much hairloss products , it has to be some graft growth as well.

and heres my 5th month picture of mostly my right side.. im actaully going to be putting up a video real soon! with my hair wet so people can have a real good idea!!

5months.png

Edited by gattaca

gattaca,

I'm looking forward to seeing your video. It appears that you are in the middle of an exceptional transformation!

Congrats!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

gattaca,

I'm looking forward to seeing your video. It appears that you are in the middle of an exceptional transformation!

Congrats!

Thanks so much plunge! i know in the future i will need another HT by dr rahal to take care of my crown area.. but the front is looking really nice.. gosh im so scared to say that because i dont want to jinx my growht ahha.. lets knock on wood! video coming soon! i just wan to show the video in good lighting..

Gat

I find it hard to believe normal hair could grow that fast from shaved in 3 months let alone new transplanted hair. Might be wrong but it seems a little suspect.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

No disrespect but I can't see how anyone can judge these results at all based on these pics! They are blurry, close up, different angles etc.. I don't think the results are what they seem.

Normal hair grows at 1/2 inch a month. Maybe he is using MSM or his hair just grows faster than normal? Either way, it's looking AMAZING!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

No disrespect but I can't see how anyone can judge these results at all based on these pics! They are blurry, close up, different angles etc.. I don't think the results are what they seem.

Hey atomic, i know my before picture looks pretty bad, but i wasnt a nw7 before i got a hair transplant. and that last picture is 5 months post up. I will be doing a video of my hair right out of the shower soon so you can see the results via video and hopefully that will give you a better look.

Meanwhile this is a picture i had taken right out of the shower, as you can see my hair is still wet. this picture is up close and clear.

20110505132113.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by gattaca

Normal hair grows at 1/2 inch a month. Maybe he is using MSM or his hair just grows faster than normal? Either way, it's looking AMAZING!

rcw

actaully im not taking MSM but my hair and naisl do grow pretty fast.. do you reccomend msm? do u know where i can buy some?

Gattaca, I believe you're in LA. In the UK MSM can be bought in highstreet health food stores so I imagine you'll find it in similar stores in the US. Someone might direct you to a specific source but I'm just saying it should be an easy find.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

With all due respect I dont believe in the 3 month picture.... I'm not talking about the amount of hair, just the length of hair... There is no way in helll Hair could grow to that length in 3 month.... It looks more like 5-6 month picture

• 3 months later...