Dr Farjo

I had a hair transplant this week with Farjo Medical Centre conducted by Dr Bessam Farjo. Firstly to have to say I have suffered hair loss for over 10 years and it has always bothered me. I have tried other drugs and topical treatments with limited results. I recently felt it was time with the advances in transplant techniques that I would research this area further. After researching, I felt the best I could find was Dr Farjo and from my initial contact with his patient liason manager, Mick, I knew I had made the correct choice. They were thorough, informative, realistic and totally professional. My work schedule is very busy and they did everything to accommodate me and after someone else rescheduled, they regularly kept in contact with me and arranged my procedure at short notice.

Aslo I would not normally be the bravest patient but they answered any questions and stopped me worrying. They arranged my hotel near the medical centre and the day of the procedure ran like clockwork. All of the medical staff were attentive and the facilities are world class. Dr Farjo spent time explaining the procedure and rechecking my medical details and BP. Everything was done to keep me relaxed even down to a choice of films and music to watch whilst the procedure was in progress. They took a food order in the morning which we stopped for during the day. The procedure was comfortable and painless. The result at this early stage is excellent and I feel great. The aftercare is superb and I was issued with an aftercare pack with drugs, information paperwork and special post operative shampoos and lotions. I have not felt any discomfort whatsoever and if I ever needed a second procedure or was asked to recommend anyone it would be the Farjo Medical Centre. I also ended up with 20% more grafts being done than the initial pre op estimate and I am thoroughly happy with the result.

I felt cared for and in the hands of people who care thoroughly about what they can do and the positive effect they can have on their patients lives.

I would like to thank Dr Farjo, Mick and the whole team for looking after me, thank you.

excite_to_see_thumb.gif Excite To See

smoke_cigar_thumb.gif Smoke Cigar

smile_thumb.gif Smile

congratulate_thumb.gif Congratulate

support_thumb.gif Support

0_4425_thumb.jpg Afro

Yes, I know where you are coming from, I had a procedure last Nov and Farjo are top class. I often wonder if I should talk on here about how great Farjo are because I would kind of like to keep them all to myself. Some pics would be nice when you can - relax and let Farjo-nature do the rest :)

TheSpecial1,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Coalition member D Bessam Farjo. I'm pleased to hear the you were well cared for. I encourage you to share your pre and post-op photos by creating an album on your profile page to starting a Hair Restoration Website.

Best of luck and happy growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for replies to my post. Dr Farjo is sending me the photos taken before procedure and immediatley after which I will post on here. Its 3 days on now since HT and I have had no swelling or discomfort and have even slept very well which has surprised me. Scalp not too itchy and started using the range of shampoo, lotion and conditioner given to me after procedure. I know the end result will take time but the initial resut and the way I feel bodes well for the furture and I will photograph every 4 months. Good luck to all out there. Thanks Again.

Yes, I know where you are coming from, I had a procedure last Nov and Farjo are top class. I often wonder if I should talk on here about how great Farjo are because I would kind of like to keep them all to myself. Some pics would be nice when you can - relax and let Farjo-nature do the rest :)

How is your HT progressing from November? 3-4 months mark?