Dr. Giannotto Tysons Corner Virginia

Koda01

I recently had a surgical hair transplant in Dr. Giannottos clinic in Tyson's Corner in McLean Virginia toerhwise known as HRG if your looking it up on the internet. I wanted to take a few seconds to let anyone who may be thinking of having a hair transplant to please make sure they make it a point to include Dr. Giannotto in their search for a great physician. I had been researching doctors for several years before I was ready to pull the trigger and have the procedure done. I had a consultation with Dr. Giannotto and I was sold. He put me at complete ease with the procedure and made me feel that my results were very important to him. Unlike another big name company out there that made me feel like just another piece of cattle being herded in and out of the office. Thanks for your check! if you know what I mean. The staff is awesome and the follow-up treatments that are included help you to get the best results. Dr. Giannotto gets two thumbs up on my account and if I ever needed another transplant he would be at the top of my list.

Give him a shot I know you wont be dissapointed.

I am glad you have a great experience and hope you have an amazing result. Can you show photos? To refer a doctor that you yourself have no idea what your final result is not correct in my opinion.

Many people have amazing experience with doctor and end up with a subpar result I hope this isnt the case for you. Although I hope I am wrong your post sounds a bit like an infomercial. With all the great doctor on this forum it not easy to convince anyone to go to any doctor without pictures or many patients experiences.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

My very first surgery in 1992 was with Dr. Giannotto when he was with the Professional Hair Institute in Chesapeake, VA. That was back in the days of mini/micros and $20 a graft prices.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Looking into hair dr's I have seen several bad reviews on dr giannotto - the post seems to be more of a infomercial....perhaps I am wrong but it certainly appears that way...If you could supply pictures that would be great. I saw a similar post on another site and someone referred to it as a schil??? :confused:

RC - You had work there years ago? Did you go back to him? Would you go back to him?:cool:

Who in the Maryland area would be recommended?

JUP