orangehair

Dr. DORIN - 1402 Hairline FUT - Early development

Common question asked by patients is "When will I start noticing growth from the procedure?" New growth usually starts anywhere from 2 - 12 weeks. This particular example shows very nice change at only the 3 month mark. Dr. Dorin wanted to reframe this patient's face along the front hairline but also rebuild the temporal areas - which are already well on their way

Total hair transplanted - 2665

355 singles, 831 doubles, 216 threes

3mnth_Page_01.jpg

3mnth_Page_02.jpg

3mnth_Page_03.jpg

3mnth_Page_04.jpg

3mnth_Page_05.jpg

3mnth_Page_06.jpg

3mnth_Page_07.jpg

3mnth_Page_08.jpg

3mnth_Page_09.jpg

3mnth_Page_10.jpg

3mnth_Page_11.jpg

3mnth_Page_12.jpg

3mnth_Page_13.jpg

3mnth_Page_14.jpg

3mnth_Page_15.jpg

Edited by orangehair

Patient Services Director for True & Dorin Medical Group

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Lucky for him! Nice temple point work, too.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a temporary/non-permanent Scalp Micropigmentation Company in the New York area. AHEAD INK is a Milena Lardi trained clinic and uses Beauty Medical equipment and products exclusively.

spanker, hairthere, haircut, spex...thanks for your comments - even at this early stage the framing effect is kicking in....be back with this one in another 3-4 months - the hairs will have more girth and be styleable then.

Dr. True and Dr. Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Orangehair,

Dr. Dorin did a nice job framing the face. And this patient is very lucky to have so much growth at 3 months. Most patients simply aren't that lucky.

I hope you'll post additional photos of this patient as he progresses in the coming months.

All the Best,

Bill

I agree this patient is lucky in terms of how quickly the HT is developing not only in terms of it just being 3 months but the uniformity of growth that is showing. Typically the regrowth can be more a bit more sporatic and uneven to start - i will keep you updated on his progress.....cheers*