My HairTransplant with Dr.Madhu on 29/01/11

Rasu

mates,

had my hair transplant on 29/01/11 early morning at 7.45am.It was a smooth procedure.I had it done by Dr.Madhu at Hyderabad.

Wonderfull staff, hi-tech procedure and a talented doctor. I can comment more about my procedure only after my end results.

Total grafts 2605.

S=1335 - 1335 hairs

D=1100 - 2200 hairs

M=170 - 510 hairs

I shall keep you guys informed by posting pictures of each month progress.

Kindly give me your valuable comments about the density i have been given by the doctor since i am concerned that the grafts are distributed far from each other.

pre-op.jpg.5339b95e6090ce2bdaa87e21de3f5520.jpg

post-op.jpg.c6f5e1390e06e8122bc1939e08d325cc.jpg

closeup.jpg.f14ce3cac550f6234a47c1c117f0f46c.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am 32 years old. Dr.Pathuri Madhu is the best HT surgeon in South India,i zeroed in on him through this site, since i am Indian i decided to do it from him and also i saw number of his patients who had got good results. The procedure was FUT(strip). My area to be covered is big so he has spread the grafts but still he said that i will get a decent coverage.

After 10 days of my procedure i am prescribed to use Finpecia 1mg(tab) and Tugain Foam 5% to retain my native hair. I guess i might have a little of my native hair growing inbetween the transplanted hair which could help in getting a denser coverage and the prescribed medicines will help the native hair grow healthy if at all it grows.

RodG,

Thanks for your comment, i am keeping my fingers crossed and praying everyday that i get good coverage, as u said nothing can be said for now. Its very tough waiting for the transplanted hairs to grow. My condition is like the cat on a wall, its a 50 50 %, i might get decent density or i might get scarse density, that time only can say.

Edited by Rasu

• 2 weeks later...

I am planing to go for HT. Can you send me you phone number to sriniumma@yahoo.com. Then i will tlak to you. I hope you understand my request.

Thanks

mates,

had my hair transplant on 29/01/11 early morning at 7.45am.It was a smooth procedure.I had it done by Dr.Madhu at Hyderabad.

Wonderfull staff, hi-tech procedure and a talented doctor. I can comment more about my procedure only after my end results.

Total grafts 2605.

S=1335 - 1335 hairs

D=1100 - 2200 hairs

M=170 - 510 hairs

I shall keep you guys informed by posting pictures of each month progress.

Kindly give me your valuable comments about the density i have been given by the doctor since i am concerned that the grafts are distributed far from each other.

I am 32 years old. Dr.Pathuri Madhu is the best HT surgeon in South India,i zeroed in on him through this site, since i am Indian i decided to do it from him and also i saw number of his patients who had got good results. The procedure was FUT(strip). My area to be covered is big so he has spread the grafts but still he said that i will get a decent coverage.

After 10 days of my procedure i am prescribed to use Finpecia 1mg(tab) and Tugain Foam 5% to retain my native hair. I guess i might have a little of my native hair growing inbetween the transplanted hair which could help in getting a denser coverage and the prescribed medicines will help the native hair grow healthy if at all it grows.

hi

since you have started using Finpecia ; it is going to retain the hairs and also grow new hair ; if your hair is coarse and wavy then it will actually appear to be denser .

read this article

How Hair Characteristics Impact Hair Transplant Results | Hair Loss Q & A

be patient and wait for the result .........

what is the density of your donor ?

Strip length /total no of hairs

Thanks

myeddula51,

thanks for your quote, as you said i guess i will have to wait, nothing can be concluded in my case until the final results.

My strip length was 24 cm, the graft splitup i have mentioned in my post right when i started this thread. I am not sure of my donour density, it could be 80 grafts/cm approx.

I think the density used is low, esp for the amount of area covered and grafts used. BUT, you may have great hair quality, so this result might come out really good. The grafts are placed in between your native hairs as well. Your hair seems to be thick on the sides. This may turn out to be a great result. Good luck!

sean,

Thanks man,your comment has sure made me very happy. Each word in your quote is true and those facts are what i now rely apon. The end results will speak and is now too early to predict anything, am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

• 1 month later...

Its too early to comment on that mate, i will have to wait for atleast 6 months to predict my growth, its been two months now and i can already see the difference.

• 4 weeks later...

hello Rasu,

Ill go with sean , the density might be a little low and may be you may have limited donor supply the doc might have thought to cover a wider area, any wayz it's my opinion, i wish you good growth. If you want you can think of a second session anywhere after seeing the results of the first one

Edited by deeps13

deeps13,

I am not sure if the donour area will permit another strip surgery, i am scared that the donour area hair might become very scarse and the skin might start getting visible, if atall my donour area permits then i do not mind getting another surgery done or else i will be left with only one option(FUE).

• 1 month later...