My HairTransplant with Dr.Madhu on 29/01/11

Rasu

Amanda,

My scar extends towards the temple, it is not an issue atall and has healed well, i do not have a picture of the donor mate. I am definitely happy with the result as till now and am praying that in a couple of months the scalp should be covered without any gaps.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
mates,

had my hair transplant on 29/01/11 early morning at 7.45am.It was a smooth procedure.I had it done by Dr.Madhu at Hyderabad.

Wonderfull staff, hi-tech procedure and a talented doctor. I can comment more about my procedure only after my end results.

Total grafts 2605.

S=1335 - 1335 hairs

D=1100 - 2200 hairs

M=170 - 510 hairs

I shall keep you guys informed by posting pictures of each month progress.

Kindly give me your valuable comments about the density i have been given by the doctor since i am concerned that the grafts are distributed far from each other.

hi how is your progress since your HT?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

KO,

I know it can be discouraging when posters don't return to update their threads or respond to questions but we cannot contact every member that does so.

Posting your question to this thread should notify the OP. If he wishes to provide us with an update he'll be back.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I noticed Madhu and Radha Rani patients stop posting after surgery. I'm talking about the majority. I don't know why? Especially Dr. Radha Rani patients like: Hiflyer, AllAboutHair, RodG, vizagdiary233, hair4ever, Rockstar, Atul, Tuja, Clayman and lionman??? I have no clue why??? The only who posted his results in greatness is CARDEL25.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

To me, without any comparison, Dr. Radha is better from what I have seen then comes Madhu IF he was the one performing the session, Thats my personal opinion. Hope this helps, look at CARDEL25. Amazing results.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I noticed Madhu and Radha Rani patients stop posting after surgery. I'm talking about the majority. I don't know why? Especially Dr. Radha Rani patients like: Hiflyer, AllAboutHair, RodG, vizagdiary233, hair4ever, Rockstar, Atul, Tuja, Clayman and lionman??? I have no clue why??? The only who posted his results in greatness is CARDEL25.

Hey Hey

I am still here :) Just lying dormant for a while, have entered the 'waiting period' so gotta wait it out! But am here to help in any way I can.

me too in Dormant Phase..

Its 4 months post-op and i can notice tiny hair sprouting out which cannot be visible in the pics.

Hence i decided to wait till 6 months post-op and then post the results

First HT with Dr. Radha Rani on 04/26/2012

Single - 514

Doubles - 2130

Triples- 230

Total Grafts = 2874

Total Hair = 5464

I got mine done from Dr. Ramachandran, Chennai, on 03-09-2012. I had a prior experience with HT at Bosley in Philadelphia USA. So I knew the process and what to expect. Dr. Ramachandran, exceeded my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone who is seriously considering the procedure.

I eliminated Dr.Madhu as he does not stay with your implanting himself throught the enitre time and I wanted my doctor doing the procedure and not his assistants or juniors. That kind of indicated to me that Dr. Madhu is trying to get as many HT's possible in a day.

My HT took about 6 hours and the surgeon was with me doing the procedure the entire time. Looking forward to positive results in about 4-6 months. checkout my pre and post op pictures.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167471-hair-transplant-journey-dr-ramachandran.html

I heard about that too with my Indian workmates who were considering Dr.Madhu. Thats why I recommend more Dr. Radha Rani because she does most of the stuff herself and accepts one patient a day. Chennai is close to Visakhapatnam?

My Hair Treatments:

My two choices boiled down to Dr. Radha Rani from Vizag and Dr. Ramachandran from Chennai. Since I'm from Bangalore, Chennai was closer to me than Vizag.

I had planned to visit Dr.Radha's clinic, but it didnt become necessary after I met Dr. Ramachandran.

I have a good network of surgeon friends in Bangalore and I asked their community for suggestions/recommendations and thats how I knew Dr. Ramachandran. Then I visited his Clinic twice and met some patients before I was convinced. I have a video of the procedure that I will post shortly. Im travelling back to US in the next few days and will post it in a weeks time.

Hi Akk

In order for the members (including me) on this site to get to know Dr Ramachandran, please keep us posted on your HT journey, and your experience working with Dr Ram and his staff.

Thanks

It depends. If you have norwood V+ and have much wider area to be covered, its seldom done on the first sitting, usually you need multiple procedures.

In my case, I had my first one done in 2000, but by 2012, I lost all of my non-transplanted hair and needed a second one to cover those areas. Also if I need much denser look, I might need a 3rd one. The ones you transplant are for life.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Akk

----

Bosley 850 grafts FUT (in 2000)

Dr. Ramachandran 1864 grafts FUE and FUT(in 2012)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reply That makes sense.....I'm 28 and i having hairloss since 2 yrs and now its almost came up like the shape of a oval/egg on top my head starting from front...

Its like more thinning now and not sure if i should go for HT now and if so what would be best way who would be preferable in India.Will there be any side effects related married life as I'm yet to get marry.

Can you pls advise......

Appreciate...

Thanks...

If you hair loss just started 2 years ago, I would suggest doing the precautionary steps to arrest further hair fall. You can take any finasteride (finpecia is a cheaper version in India, propecia or any generic if you are in US). Also you can start using minoxidil foam or something similar. This would atleast slow down the process.

If you are one of the few lucky ones and your hair starts to grow again, you would not need a surgery. But if you still feel like you want to get one done, consult a phycisiyan and see what they recommend.

As far as side effects..there is none with hair transplant, other than few days/weeks of discomfort. Finasteride had some repored side effects for less than 1% of the patients.

Hope this helps.