1500 FUE with Dr. Loria

JohnYoung

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. So, I figured I would share some information about my recent hair transplant. I recently had 1,500 grafts (FUE) transplanted to the front of my head by Dr Victor Loria. I met with Doctor Loria a few times prior to my surgery. He (along with his staff) treated me very well and I was given a thorough explanation about the method that he would be using durring the proceedure. There was no pain involved and I slept durring most of it. It has been around five months and my transplanted hairs have grown out about an inch. I'm happy with the results so far and I am looking forward to seeing what I look like when all of the grafts have finished growing out. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

It is always suspect when a poster pops up and raves about a doctor who has received negative reviews on here with no pictures and just one post. It's become a pattern actually. John Young, if you wish to do your doctor and his work justice please post some pics of the work. Thank you.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

• 3 months later...

I have had Surgerys with DR Loria and he is a sketchy guy. He performed surgery on a young guy (me). I am now in my 40s with awful scars, pitting, pluggy look ( had some removed) in some bigger grafts and pretty much stuck. The single worst thing Ive done in my life is meet DR Loria and let him cut me. If you read this Vic. I see you still have the very old pics of Gary up ( who was a sales guy/ consultant for Vic in the very early days who did get good results because of many factors and was Older). Another TOTALLY Bizare thing is one of the guys on his site now who to be fair has good results because he is a good candidate, is a Guy that was my neighbhor, never knew until today that he was your patient ( Statistical Anomoly Really that I figure this out). If your reading Vic you jerk its Charlie. Obviously I wont out Charlie to the rest of the board as he is a really great guy and was one of the best Neighbors ive ever had and had a wonderful family, great Rotty and Nice Hotrod. Type of guy who would come and Sno blow your property for free as a neighbor and always nice and helpful.

Dr Loria was very keen back in the day to talk about his Christianity when pitching you to make you trust him. This guy has messed up people for a few pieces of Silver. Christian or christlike in any way, no definately not.

Can he get good results. Yeah its definately possible, Ive seen them and mine were OK when only my temples were receded. Is he a snakey guy who tries to portray himself as a nice christian guy while being more like JCs nemesis who uses lies mixed with truths? Definately. Typical greedy charlatan type.

We used to talk about wieght training as well and he had interest in Human Growth hormone for Anti Aging and Muscle growth. I mention that Just so you know Im an actual client Victor my boy and not somebody just smearing you. I think Ive made enough personal references that you can figure it out.

This guy doesnt deserve any success today even if his results are better now and he has done a few good procedures.

I also know personally of a really balding kid who was getting ready to go to college he operated on. Who could never be a good candidate for strip procedure. He did however get worked on by good ole devout Vic. I dont remember the Kids name Vic but he was getting ready to go to Southampton LIU if that jogs your memory.

Sleep well Vic. You should need to use propofol to sleep considering the harm you have done.

• 7 years later...