3100 FUE from Dr Armani

ark

Hi all,

I recently underwent 3100 fue procedure with Dr Armani in Dubai. I am incredibly concerned about the potential yeild from my transplant having read all the posts from dissatisfied former Armani patients. I hope that my yeild is satisfactory, but it seems a long shot! At the moment, my native hair are growing through.

My current concerns are that there are a number of pimples in the hairline, especially in the corners of the hairline. I have been advised to put Fucidin H to help.

Also, the donor hair looks overtaxed.

I go back to work next week and am really worried that people will be able to tell about my HT!! I have ordered some Demamatch to help cover it up since Toppik clearly stands out!

At this point I wish I had another 2 months up my sleeve to rest so that my native hair could grow back to where they were preop and I could go back to using Toppik without a pimply hairline!

I would appreciate your thoughts, views, and opinions.

Thanks

Ark

5b32cc26ed510_IMG_00741.jpg.13102603485488f359af58f0f9cd25e4.jpg

5b32cc270da79_IMG_00761.jpg.334ec8cdca8fb09a8b0b0b67b5084d12.jpg

5b32cc2725d9d_IMG_01631.jpg.62055cf06344f12f65293051cb82472d.jpg

5b32cc2735934_IMG_01691.jpg.6c0a8a5759f20c6c921a09445d2aa3ca.jpg

5b32cc274ddba_IMG_01761.jpg.c7d27f8a4e9266b7ebe7e0790b0abcfd.jpg

5b32cc2760f5a_IMG_01831.jpg.4257bed1a63e2c343a77f6db82e2dc95.jpg

5b32cc27732fe_IMG_01851.jpg.65c85a6da98602d3a5cc086f1bcfac50.jpg

Edited by ark

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Keep a close eye on my posts/threads. I'm about to reveal corruption and fraud with Alvi Armani's clinic and his bullshyt reps and tactics.

As far as your pimples on the temples and hairline goes, they're there for life. Armani's patients are well known for having those same rigids/bumps after a hair transplant. They will continue to tell you what they've told me and everyone else that they will go away, use fucidin cream, go to a dermatologist, they're temporary, etc etc, but they're only buying time. And when you wait and wait and wait like I have been, they're going to say "oh, it's been 2 yrs since your hair transplant. You took some drugs, or didn't take care of it properly and it is your fault". They just did that to me on Hairs*te and banned me for no reason except that I was about to post pics that very day of my butchered results.

I had a yield of about 5%. But you also hav to keep in mind that you won't be able to judge the growth for atleast another 8 months to see which direction you;re headed. But I can 100% assure you those bumps are there for life.

Good luck to you my friend.

Don't start getting upset just yet, yes Armani has turned out some bad results, but it doesn't mean that yours is going to be like that. Just follow their instructions to the letter, and maybe even keep a personal log with photo's, so that if it doesn't go right then you have something to show them.

All you can do is wait.

I don't like the fact that Hairsite deletes any Armani cock-ups, he basically owns Hairsite. He's no where near the best in the world like he claims, but he's not the worst either.

Just be patient and keep your fingers crossed.

I guess these were the types of posts I didn't want to read! Einstein, can you please post your photos and give details about your procedure?

I certainly hope that the redness and pimples go away!

I am one month out from the procedure. Yes, the strip is showing. But given that it was shaved down for the procedure and its only been one month of growth I guess you would expect to see that. I just hope the donor recovers soon.

I had a massive panic attack yesterday and emailed the Armani clinic with legal action, etc. It really is too soon to tell as yet. I do need to be more patient.

I have ordered Dermamatch to help camouflage the baldness.

Ark, you are really too early in the game to be going paranoid over your growth regardless who the surgeon is. You must give it at least 8 months for you to determine which direction you're headed to the least. It's actually going to thin out even more because I doubt you've undergone your expected normal shed yet. But they will grow back - just wait bud.

I can only speak for the bumps at this point as I can guarantee you they won't go away.

I will post my results in another thread but you cannot base your case on mine or other's, that would be premature.

Thanks Einstein.

Yes, I do need to be more patient.

It is worrying that you say the bumps won't go away though! How long did it take for the redness to disappear for you?

I am getting frustrated with the donor site not coming back since it is scalp is still red from the surgery so is more visible!

Thanks to all you guys for your input.

Redness is a 50/50 chance. Some say their redness went away some say it hadn't. I referred a relative to Armani (huge mistake damnit) and his redness is still there - going on almost 3 yrs now. However, if you're lucky, your hair may turn out thick and be enough to hide your redness.

But you have to wait and see. There's nothing you can do at this point. Even Armani's mickey mouse clinic will tell you to wait at this point.

Edit: I just opened one of your pics.... is it me or does anyone notice his donor region taxed?

Ark

Firstly, don't panic. You are only one month out so it is about 7 months too early to be drawing any conclusions from your procedure.

I had a bad Armani HT. The redness, in my case, lasted about 6 months. I also had the bumps to which you refer. In my opinion these improve with time. It helps that i have had a repair procedure with BHR but right now I can't see my bumps at all.

Try to stay calm.

Good luck

SR

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

I'm willing to send all my pics to Bill if he can crop my face out and post them for me? lol

I have to crop them and resize them so that they can fit here, Sparky (time consuming but I promise to get them done asap).

Stingray nice to see you're still around. How many grafts to you get from Bisanga for your repair? I remember your pics, mine is about 10x as bad =(

Thanks Guys,

Einstein, yes I do feel my donor site have been over-taxed since it is growing very thinly especially behind the ears on each side. It has only been a month of recover since getting it completely shaved so I might have to wait, plus hopefully there was a little bit of shockloss since it was done near the previous strip. Overall, hoping it will grow back a lot more over the next month.

I am trying not to panic. I really do have to wait and see what happens I guess.

In the meantime I was thinking about using dermatch and/or toppik, but have been advised that this could affect my yeild.

Ark

i know you asked for my opinion on your pics but its impossible to judge at this stage you should start seeing some results in a few months and then we can get some better ideas of whats happening.

the bumps do improve a bit like stingray suggest but they always stay there and its worst in summer as when the light beems onto your head there for everyone to see. the biggest problem with the bumps is that its so hard to do any kind of cosmetic fix on them, i thought chemical peel might help but all that will do is thin out the non bumpy skin so the round shape tissue will still be there just lower down. im going to ask whatever doc i choose (bisanga i want to use at this moment in time) to punch whole a few bumps out of my head and let the head heal and close up and see what kind of appearance is left on the area as it should be flat again but its just if im left with scar tissue instead, as that wont be practical for all the bumps.

i would love to see what fraxel would do on my head but i cant afford that kind of thing as i don't think its widely available in the UK.

to be honest since Armani got his hands on my head its been awful and now the only real thing im holding out for is cloning and scar repair involving stem cells. as i don't think im ever going to be totally satisfied until my head is scar (bumps) free.

im very fussy and from results i would love to go to SMG for fue repair as ive heard very good things but ive not got alot of cash its taken me 3 years nearly to raise 5k for a repair and that's with sacrificing a hell of a lot

i just hope for my sanity everything goes well in the repair route im going to go down.

this is my head at 3MONTHS AND 3 WEEKS PERIOD if your struggling to find on here

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nEnylotE0B...h/IMG_1234.jpg

ALOT OF IMPROVEMENT AT 4 MONTH 3 WEEK PERIOD

(the flash in the pic makes the dot scars less noticable and also with the light being behind the head rather than in front it casts a shadow making it look thicker than it is although i must say at this period my hair was promising and looked like it would be ok as far as growth but then as the months passed the grafts shed and never returned)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nEnylotE0B...h/IMG_1240.jpg

do you see the stupid lopsided hairline they gave me with all the silly little hairs growing weird. i dont understand why he couldn't do matching sides it would of turned out better with less scarring.

HERE IS ALOT MORE PICS SO YOU CAN SEE MY ISSUES

Armani FUE 2009 Hair Transplant

THEN THE IMPORTANT 12 MONTH STAGE

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nEnylotE0B...Post%2BOpp.jpg

And more loads more pics

Armani Fue 2009

There you go Ark hope to god yours turn out better i wouldn't wish what ive been through on my worst enemy (infact i would, Dr Armani)

Edited by Balboa

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

It's way too early to panic. Redness will most likely go away. The bumps will still be there but will be far less noticeable if you are fortunate to get good growth. The donor region looks severely depleted and not just from shock loss. It almost looks like some kind of diffuse thinning. I wonder if you were even a good candidate for HT in the first place. Get on Fin if you aren't already.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Yes, aaron it is too early to panic. My donor area before the HT was quite good actually. Quite thick. I had a strip in 2008 for 3400 grafts.

Yes, I too think that the donor is overtaxed. I hope that there is quite a bit of shockloss there and it will grow back. It seems fine in the back, but it is around the back of each year where it is the worse.

They had originally said 3500, but after seeing my donor only pulled out 3100. Thank goodnees they showed some restraint in that regard.

It would be pointless to get my hairline transplanted it my sides and back are so thin!

Hi Balboa,

It's a shame that you couldn't keep the growth you had at 4 months. It looks quite good even if you say that it's the camera playing tricks. There is a marked difference between month 3 and month 4, so I guess at that stage the rate of growth is rapid.

My bumps are mostly in the side where there was no native hair present, with a few littered along the hairline. Hopefully they will settle down. To tell you the truth I now wish I hadn't gotten it done in the first place.

My donor hair is what I am also worried about. If it does not fix itself then you might be looking at the first person to get a BHT into the back and sides of the head ha! Hopefully a thousand grafts on each side should do it, plus I will get my strip scar fixed filled in as well. Then I will keep my hair short and simply wait for Histogen or something else to turn up!

Hi Ark,

I was in contact with one of Armani's "consultants" a few years ago, I received a email basically laying out that I could look like Brad Pitt in no time...I had no idea the good Doc was capable of altering my face unless he runs similar procedures such similar to the movie "Face Off" in which I transplant the face of Brad Pitt to myself. Funny enough I mentioned the very same comment in a return email, he did not find this very amusing.

Ok I will be serious now: I too would be slightly worried, looking at your donor area it seems to have signs of over harvesting/shock loss, however it is still early to tell. The possibility of transection issues may come to mind later down the track if your current situation does not improve. Just follow everything by the book as mentioned by the other great posters above, this way you will have more ground to argue on if the overall result is under par.

I feel for your worry mate, having this anxiety must be overwhelming.

Sparky is correct, Hairsite is a transparent Armani Sales catalouge.

I might send the "Dr" an application for emloyment with Armani suits.

Surely he would be a shoe in?

Edited by MusoInOz
I didn't say, hi!

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Its shocking to think that he once seemed good at what he did with strip.

the website got me like a trap and fell for all the glammer marketing bull like most victims have.

i unluckily only found the bad results on this site after i had already had it done. as i had been a novice to the whole transplant world and came across the hairsite forum first and trusted it along with its BS cheerleaders (shane,pats etc). i just wish i had found this site first, i must of done something bad in my life to get this bad karma.

the bumps i suspect are down to the fact that the hole that's created to place the extracted graft into are too shallow, so if its to shallow some tissue sticks out and creates a bump, or if the hole was too deep there would be pitting that also looks very bad.

they have to like most docs do get the recipient site holes the exact same depth as the length of the graft extracted. my guess is that they are not doing that part right and that when they did the strip surgery in the past they did everything by hand and measured everything perfectly, but with the new fue extraction tool they are getting too much tissue as the tech using the tool might be pressing to much and getting that slight extra bit of tissue so when they come to place them into the holes they have made some fit better than others as the bumps on my head range in how big they are.

my other theory on the bumps is that its scar tissue that has formed from the crazy amount of holes they have tried to make in such a compact area leading to the skin not being able to recover properly from too much trauma.

its probably a bit of both as the bumps do match the silvery appearance as scar tissue.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Yes, hairsite does seem to have strong commercial connections with Armani! All the Armani advertising is testimony to this very fact. In fact, I think hairsite is offering its users 50% off Armani cosmetic products!

I am definitely hoping that I did suffer shockloss! I previously had a strip which would increase my chances for shockloss. Also, I was very nervous and anxious throughout the process since my threshold for pain is very low. I think it would inexcusable if they overharvested my donor site! It was the junior doctor that took the grafts out.

Originally, looking at the donor site they had thought 3500. However, after looking at my scar they said 3500 would not be possible. The junior doctor went from one side to the other and said we’ll see how many grafts come out. I guess I had a fair number of 2s and 3s which tool the total to 3100.

I am currently getting pimples in the donor areas, more than the recipient area actually! I am really hoping that this is a sign that hair is trying to grow back!

If not, then I will have to start saving for a repair as well with body hair.

I have definitely learnt the hard way! I used to keep my head shaved for 2 years and never had any issues with it! I don’t know why I had to become so conscious and resort to hair transplants. I have definitely learnt my lesson though. No matter what happens now, I will simply accept my fate and make the most of it. I will not hide in shame. Fck what other people think. I have my family, They love me and always will no matter what! I don’t think I have made a single friend because of my hair and I am sure I won’t lose any from a lack thereof!!

I will definitely seek compensation from Armani if he has made a grave mistake like overharvesting my donor site. I am a lawyer, so will use the New Zealand and Indian embassies in UAE to put pressure on him. But that is only if needed. Hopefully, it will not come to that!

After that, I will simply wait for Histogen or some other very sure solution. No more putting my head in the hands of another person!