Ok guys I need a lot of help here!!

Which Doc  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now I am torn between 3 doctors...

Dr Brad Limmer, Dr Konior, and Dr Ron Shapiro....obviously they are all great,

but this is a lifelong decision...who would you go to out of those three? Also, any advice to follow will be appreciated!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

That last two are have shown some of my favorite results.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

No question about it buddy, to me, Ron Shapiro definetely is the right choice. Just read his CV. He is a very careful surgeon who thinks twice before any approach to be taken, many thinks if the doctor isnt aggressive means isnt good, in fact being over agressive could sometimes lead to a disaster of poor growth because the blood supply is weak to all of these grafts. To me he is a multi task Doc, a teacher who educates and trains other giant surgeons in the states, a hairline designer and accommodates FUT and FUE with all my respect to the other mentioned surgeons.

So among these 3 surgeons, I would surely recommened Dr Ron Shapiro.. No doubt. He would always be my American choice.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I vote for Dr. Limmer,

He and his staff did exactly what they said they would do. I interviewed about 3 other doctors here in Houston and they were all about pressure. I sent my pics to Dr. Limmer in San Antone and he called back and spent about an hour on the phone answering my questions. I called back several times with different questions and I knew he was the one just by all the time he spent with me without ever once giving me a sales pitch. I have all my pictures at www.hairtransplantnetwork.com I am william under Dr. Limmer.

Good Luck

If your local to texas and need maybe between 1000 and 1500 then yeah go with Limmer. I'm from San Antonio. I'm about fifteen minutes from Limmer but opted for Rahal who was able to pull out about 4200graft in the same amount of time that it took Limmer Sr. do 1000grafts in 09 and I'm very happy with the results from Rahal.

I have had numeous procedures with Dr. Limmer and I have a full head of hair and am very happy. I really cannot speak to the work of other Doctors. It seems that the people who do are truly overthinking the whole procedure and over analyzing and believe they have some scientific or medical basis to judge. You can find hundreds.. perhaps thousands.. of happy Limmer clients. He is such a good and decent man and the staff there are professional and kind. I also hear he is less expensive than the Beverly Hills and NY types. So its up to you but all you have to do is look at the pictures of people he has helped and there are many who you can call for yourself. Instead of reading 2000 threads talk to someone! You will look great and be very happy with Dr. Limmer!